• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

33x12.50 Toyo MTs & 18x10 Eagle Alloys

bmiller5

Reaction score
Wheels were just powdercoated last year. One wheel has a scratch on it but other than that they are clean and look good.. Tires dont have much tread left.. id say around 25%. Looking for 750 obo trades welcome.

Vandalia Il

I will get pics up later, but if you want some before then i can send you one that i have through text. 618-322-0835

-Bryson

bmiller5

Reaction score
IMG_2243.jpg

Dirty right now from sitting in my garage. Will get them cleaned up and take more

Last edited:

bmiller5

Reaction score
Bump, anyone? Photobucket is not wanting to work on my phone right now so feel free to send me a text as I got some pics taken

ilm99cumminss

Reaction score
what are you looking for trades? theses are just like what i had on my cummins and would love to have them on my ford lol

tmillburg

Reaction score
pics of tires when ya get a chance, iam about an hour north from ya and lookin for some 33s

2000wa250

Reaction score
not sure what shipping would be, but I have L99 plenums, spider, turbo pedistal and uppipes I could throw in..they are all used. PM me what the price would be after what I have in trade.

bmiller5

Reaction score
not sure what shipping would be, but I have L99 plenums, spider, turbo pedistal and uppipes I could throw in..they are all used. PM me what the price would be after what I have in trade.

As of right now, no thanks. Im thinking about getting rid of my truck and getting something different

Latest posts

Members online