Anyone Else In A ECSB 6.7?

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
So I am pretty new to this site and to the diesel world... Still have not gotten the truck yet but it is expected to be here by the end of the month :D
It will be a tuxedo black 2012 supercab 6.7 2wd. I plan on going the lowered route on either 22's or 24s.

My question is, anyone else on here running a supercab 6.7?? It looks like almost everyone is in crewcabs! :ford:

dp42

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Welcome. Crew cabs are great for sure. You will like your truck though. Put it on 22's 24's might be to donk.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I am super stoked about the truck for sure. I think it will be pretty different from all of the rest. Yeah i will most likely go with 22s. it really depends on the tires i can go with, 325/50/22s would be a nasty combo on a lowered truck.. if it would fit lol

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Badass! so far thats three, haha me, you, and my good buddy "super08duty" who im sure will chime in at some point

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Sounds like you're going to build a sick truck! Congrats on the new ride!!
Definitely get some build threads going on once you get it!

Thanks man. Im really excited and have really big plans for the truck! It is my first diesel so it is all somewhat new to me. My dad is running a spartan tuned CCSB and it is pretty badass. I cant wait to see what kind of performance I can get out of a lighter 2wd beast :D

BTW- Your truck is freaking sick! I always love the black theme, I had planned on painting my factory bumpers etc.. :toast:

6L strokin

Reaction score
hey mine has a few splashes of black paint thrown here & there too LOL sounds like your gonna have a good lookin ride man! i bet the wait is killin ya... i get sooo friggin impatient when having to wait for toys! if my truck is ever even in the shop for some new tires or somethin i call like every couple hrs to see if its ready to be picked up haha

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
hey mine has a few splashes of black paint thrown here & there too LOL sounds like your gonna have a good lookin ride man! i bet the wait is killin ya... i get sooo friggin impatient when having to wait for toys! if my truck is ever even in the shop for some new tires or somethin i call like every couple hrs to see if its ready to be picked up haha

I know man! it looks like i got beat to the punch by two guys on the first blacked out 6.7s..... I am trying to figure out how I will make mine different even though neither of you guys are lowered! Ill find some tricks ;) but yes I am going insane. it has been about 5 weeks now and I call my dealer just about every two days to see if he has any news! hahaha I cant wait to post pics when its in my driveway.

Mdub707

Reaction score
UpstateDieselGuy has an SC/SB (supercab/shortbed, the correct terminology), in black too I believe.

Should be cool, don't see too many lowered trucks as it is, can't imagine there are very many lowered 6.7s out there yet.

I'm rocking the SC/SB too, but in 4x4 and a 6.0.