Dual remote IPR's/blocks

Big Bore

Reaction score
Ok, so I'm completely convinced the proper way to setup twin pumps is dual IPR's, all ports from pumps feeding heads, and at least one crossover line (same material as feed lines, not solid). So the real issue is, getting a block that will allow use of the stock IPR's. HRT once gave me a link to some really nice IPR's, but I'd like to have something I can at least find anywhere there's a Ford or International dealership.

So does anyone make an IPR block that fits our stock IPR??

TARM

Reaction score
That's how my dual hpop stealths are setup but it used both stock ipr locations. I have one line from each pump feeding a a corner of a dif head. Feed to the second pump from the bottom section of the res, return to the pan and a extra feed from the block to res. Sorry I can not be of help with remote ipr blocks but isn't there someone that has sourced a few that's on here?

Big Bore

Reaction score
Yea I would like to avoid using stock location if at all possible as that requires removing pumps just to troubleshoot/replace an IPR, which in my opinion is just asking for other problems doing R&R more than necessary (I'm talking leaks here), not to mention all the peripherals that have to be removed just to get to the pumps. Having easy access just like a spark plug is my goal. I really think the Termies can work properly without needing crazy custom live tuning given a chance. Part of that solution is also wiring the IPR's properly so the duty cycle and icp don't jack with the fueling. There was a thread on that at PSN and I wish I had saved it because there was some great discussion about that.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
I have a couple of prototype blocks on the shelf..... I am currently working on a revised design that goes about installation a bit differently and addresses another concern that I have with the HPO system as well.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score

I generally take offense to other guys attempting to poke me. Its a rule.

Seriously - I'll snap some pictures of what I got when I get home - I thought I had some that I had access to here, but I was wrong. These blocks technically need tweaked for long term service, but honestly I would like to see them run a bit.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
lol
I have a Terminator on Amanda's and 2 trucks with Stage II Stealth, all 3 perform great, drivability is as good as stock and they idle perfect;)

Good on you, sir!

However, comparing apples to oranges doesn't prove anything. You failing to be able to correct my issues in your tyoonings does though ;)

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
Pictures as promised.

Two IPRs go in the top, ICP sensor in the lower port in the middle - run a line from each head into the lower ports on the block, run a dump line out of one of the upper ports and plug the other side.

Attachments

• SAM_0016.JPG
    SAM_0016.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 176
  • SAM_0017.JPG
    SAM_0017.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 168
  • SAM_0018.JPG
    SAM_0018.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 160
  • SAM_0019.JPG
    SAM_0019.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 147
  • SAM_0020.JPG
    SAM_0020.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 158

Big Bore

Reaction score
Pictures as promised.

Two IPRs go in the top, ICP sensor in the lower port in the middle - run a line from each head into the lower ports on the block, run a dump line out of one of the upper ports and plug the other side.

I was at a graduation and barbecue yesterday and could barely see those pics on my phone, when I had enough signal, and even then the pics took forever to download, so I couldn't wait to get up this morning and fire up the computor.

Dude, that is exactly what I have been trying to find.