PHP DYNO DAYS 2012

Groovy Chick

Reaction score
I've gotten lots of e-mails lately about this one...

Yes, we are considering having another Dyno Day at the PHP Shop -- probably in April while the weather is still wonderful! We'll post as soon as we know for sure.

We are DEFINITELY having a Dyno Day on October 13. As usual, DYNO RUNS ARE FREE -- we certainly wouldn't invite you to our home for dinner and ask you to pay, so why would we charge for dyno runs?
cheesy%20smile.gif
We will be at the Atlanta Dragway Friday night, October 12, and encourage everyone to come out and have some fun! We'll post more information about the event as it gets closer.

Last edited:

Wright337

Reaction score
That would be awesome! Maybe this time it wont be freezing. But we still had a great turnout and had a blast. Thanks again for all that you guys did for the GPDA!

Groovy Chick

Reaction score
Hey, it could have been worse -- this weekend, it rained!
Singin_In_the_Rain.gif
(But it WAS a bit warmer...)

We'd love for all our new friends from the GPDA to come by and hang out!

Wright337

Reaction score
Yea, it could have been worse. But I think the only thing that would have made it better is warmer weather. Everything else about the day was great. Thanks again for a great time! And we will be back!!

Groovy Chick

Reaction score
Ehh I might come.... ;)

You'd better!

Yea, it could have been worse. But I think the only thing that would have made it better is warmer weather. Everything else about the day was great. Thanks again for a great time! And we will be back!!

Just got the picture CD today from the GPDA event at our shop!
camera.gif

Wright337

Reaction score
Just got the picture CD today from the GPDA event at our shop!
camera.gif
[/QUOTE]

So when can we pick up our copy?:shrug::D

Super Diesel

Reaction score
So, a lot of our guys really DO hang out over here! Haha, this is my first time checking this place out. I've heard PSA is the place to come if you're looking for making BIG numbers. Looks like I'll be snooping around for a while and getting a feeling for this forum...

Lowdown89

Reaction score
So, a lot of our guys really DO hang out over here! Haha, this is my first time checking this place out. I've heard PSA is the place to come if you're looking for making BIG numbers. Looks like I'll be snooping around for a while and getting a feeling for this forum...

I told ya the army is the place to be!

Wright337

Reaction score

Welcome buddy. Glad you found your way over.

Wright337

Reaction score
^^ You should have took a pic of both of ours together. You werent the only one sporting a PSA sticker at PHP.

Lowdown89

Reaction score
^^ You should have took a pic of both of ours together. You werent the only one sporting a PSA sticker at PHP.

I didn't notice you had an army sticker on yours, Angela actually took that pic... I was joking with her about not taking pictures of my truck and she went and took that and one of the front, because Trust me my truck is nothing to look at lol

skew12

Reaction score
Would this dyno consist of live tuning also? I might just have to make the journey down from VA.

skew12

Reaction score
The event actually doesn't include live tuning, but we will have special pricing on live tuning for people who would like to come down early. :thumbup:

Please pm me some more info on this. If I can get enough time off of work I will definitely come down. Actually work might just bring me fairly close anyway. Nt a sure thing though

Latest posts

Members online