Kit Description with photo.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I have added the gasket, the hardware (316 stainless bolts and washers) , 4 stainless clamps, hump hose for pipe connection and standard hose for intercooler connection. the hump hose is being made as we speak, so the picture is just 2 standard hoses.

IMG_2817.jpg

08PowerSmoke

Reaction score
I figured you would have taken the time to polish it before you posted pics....geesh....

LOLLOLLOL......Picked mine up today.....Its very light and quality is next to none. Nice job and intercooler is next on the list!!!

I have a CFM+ adapter plate and CAC pipe up for sale!!! :thumbup:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
LOLLOLLOL......Picked mine up today.....Its very light and quality is next to none. Nice job and intercooler is next on the list!!!

I have a CFM+ adapter plate and CAC pipe up for sale!!! :thumbup:

Sweet buddy. Enjoy!! Just be gentle installing, if you got aluminum it scratches if you rub it on the core support.

08PowerSmoke

Reaction score
No worries.....I will wrap it up until I get it past the core support so its nice and purty!! I have Diesel site boots do you think the "hump" ones are better??? Is there a wait time for the intercoolers?

Need a hotside pipe next....3" with a v-band so there wont be a problem cab on. I am just saying!!!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I just reused the stock hump hose. But put the hump hose on the elbow. That way it flex's there and the CAC pipe doesn't move too much.

The kit now includes a hump hose for that connection and a standard 3" for the ic connection.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Boots weren't added until this week. Shoot me a pm I'll send you a set.

Latest posts

Members online