Bad news for me........it finally went

PSD-BLACK-CLOUD

Reaction score
Can some one explain wat these meens? To me it seems like i lost a solenoid. Does that mean I need a whole new trans?

I was driveing home from work and the b!tch went crazy on the on ramp couldnt shift when it did dint know what gear to go into. So i pulled over then the wrench light came one. I said screw it and drove home it woulnt get out of 3rd gear. Now i have these codes.

Codes are:
p2453 no clue wat it means
p2455 no clue
p0420 catalyst system
p0766 trans shift solenoid
p2703 trans friction element d apply time range ref

extreme3807

Reaction score
If its IDP tunes reload the tune and unhook your batteries for 30 min. I had the last 2 codes on X-Race and that cleared them up

Sent from my DROID Pro

WoodBoy

Reaction score
Did you install sensors in exhaust or hook them up, the 2453,2455 are dpf pressure sensor codes. The 53 monitors the pressure sensor for high voltage, the 55 monitors for an open circuit. Did you hurt the sensor or anything

BFT

Reaction score
P2453 Diesel Particulate Filter Pressure Sensor A Circuit Range/Performance
P2455 Diesel Particulate Filter Pressure Sensor A Circuit High

Sounds like your sensor is toast

6.4stroke

mine truck is throwing the same codes. im running extreme street firm lock. I think theres material stuck in my solenoid so im not sure if unhooking the batteries will do anything for me. i will be unhooking them after i install my soleniod so it resets the computer. my tranny slips in reverse it shifts flawlessly in 1st and 2nd but it it will ave a huge shift dlar then slam into 3rd and 4th then gets hung in 4th. i contacted to eric sunday still no response. so all i can do is drop the pan and install the soleniod and see what happens i guess. it throw the codes under 3/4 wot returned it back stock and put a differnt tune samething so idk have a feeling my tranny is done sad thing is it was shifting perfect the same day so idk hopefullys its just a soleniod but it may have hurt my tranny to much maybe ill get lucky idk ill report back after install

Denver

Reaction score
I had the same problem in my 05. Stuck in third sometimes. Hunting for gears. Dropped the pan and the trans was toast. Ended up getting a reman unit.

PSD-BLACK-CLOUD

Reaction score
See i just had the pan droped and it was allmost perfect. Acording to ford. I hope its just a solenoid but the way things have been the past year and this one i think it gonna be bad.

SAK

Reaction score
Trans is done, that's exactly what mine did when it went out. The trans guy said the clutches were toast when he took it apart.

PSD-BLACK-CLOUD

Reaction score
Well I had to pull it out of service on tues because I needed my truck and couldnt pay 300 a week for a rental. It prety much lost reverse today but still goes foward with some dificulty. Cant wait to get this damn thing fixed. Still have 6 trucks ahead of me. I guess every ones trans went out at the same time.

Gearhead

Reaction score
Take it to navasota ford..... the service dept is superior to varsity ford.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.