• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

'54 Ford F-700

superdutyman97

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm listing this thing for my dad. He's trying to make some room in the garage and get rid of a couple things so here's what he's got.

1954 Ford F-700 Big Job
It's an old carnival truck and it's only got around 35,000 original miles on it. I believe it's a 312 V8 with a 5 speed and 2 speed rear end. Everythings in working order and it runs great, he's just got a ton of crap going on and needs the room so he can finish redoing the garage. The guy he bought it off of had already started a resto on it but sold as it sets right now. Some of the body work is already started and as far as I know it's 99% rust free. It'd make a cool tow rig if somebody had a rolling chassis. He's looking for $3000 out of it. I'll have pics by the weekend hopefully. Shoot me a PM with any questions.

superdutyman97

Reaction score
I'll have pics this weekend I just have to wade through the garage and get some decent shots of it. Got a ton laying around here but no scanner lol

Latest posts

Members online