• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

5.4 coils and 40,000 mile stock Rancho shocks

powerlifter405

Reaction score
fwiw,
I can get a pair locally for about 75bucks/pair and they are about 130/pair new from tousley ford.
food for thought w/ pricing.

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Guess its how you look at it, why buy the fx4 package if that's all they are? Even getting factory shocks for 50 is a good buy so I think what he is asking is reasonable

dstryr

Reaction score
Guess its how you look at it, why buy the fx4 package if that's all they are? Even getting factory shocks for 50 is a good buy so I think what he is asking is reasonable

Thats what I figured.... I figured $150 for 2 springs and 4 shocks was a decent deal. Open to reasonable offers? Not like I'm losing sleep over not selling them....plenty of room for them to sit in my machine shop in case I ever feel like going back to stock....

powerlifter405

Reaction score
Ya don't forget the ranchos he has with them, its actually a good deal

True, since shocks are included. I have used ranchos before and just didn't like them. It would be a great buy for someone who likes ranchos or wants to try something different w/o spending a lot of dough.

I just picked up a 5200lb set delievered to me for 60 bucks this afternoon..

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Well thats what I read. I think the thread is llowered cc suoer dutys. This is a much better deal since you get the shocks also.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Members online

No members online now.