• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Running boards for 2010 Super Duty, Harley Davidson Edition.

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
I am going with Amp steps on the 250, and Prob gonna get rid of the boards on the 450 as well. They are both in great condition.

They are black, with the lights. One set are already removed, and up at Aaron's shop. The other set are still on the 450, where ever I roam... LOL

Make an offer. A few hundred is what I have in mind, but I am def not set on a price... Lowball offers will be met with EXTREME sarcasm....

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Not the greatest pics, and my rig is dirty as hell.... Sandy driveway, and rain for the lest three days... Sunny Florida, my azz.....

But, you get the point. They are for a crew cab. Lighted, front and rear, and when they are clean, they are black. I think that they are an option, only available on the Harley Davidson Edition.... All the other rigs that get running board, have to have em in tan, or maybe grey too.... IDK.

Basically, someone make an offer, a reasonable offer.... and I will figure out how to get em to you. These are not the ones that you will be getting. these are staying on there until I lower the 450, then they are gone too. The ones for sale now, are at Aaron's shop in NC, and are off of my 250. But, they are identical.

Attachments

• IMG_0681.jpg
    IMG_0681.jpg
    811.3 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_0682.jpg
    IMG_0682.jpg
    637.5 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_0683.jpg
    IMG_0683.jpg
    738.4 KB · Views: 121

6point0damn2004

Reaction score
Hey if you sell them and have to take them off could you get me pics of how the lights on them connect to the truck, and where the wires go to. Trying to get some under truck lights tied in with the courtesy lights havent done too much diggin yet. Ill send ya a few bucks to buy a 12'er if ya end up being able to get pics of it for me

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Hey if you sell them and have to take them off could you get me pics of how the lights on them connect to the truck, and where the wires go to. Trying to get some under truck lights tied in with the courtesy lights havent done too much diggin yet. Ill send ya a few bucks to buy a 12'er if ya end up being able to get pics of it for me
No worries man. I'll see if I can see anything with them still on there also. My internet is questionable, so I might have to sit on it for a few days before I can post anything.... Office computer for now... LOL
Will they come with the mounting bolts/hardware??

Yeah, I am sure that once removed, I won't need that stuff...

Latest posts

Members online