It's getting there...(Pic Heavy)

Jesse@MBRP

Reaction score
Rigids made a comeback. Icon kit is on (waiting on a 6" block for rear).

IconCoiloverKit005.jpg

IconCoiloverKit001.jpg

IconCoiloverKit020.jpg

IconCoiloverKit012.jpg

IconCoiloverKit031.jpg

IconCoiloverKit037.jpg

IconCoiloverKit042.jpg

IconCoiloverKit051.jpg

IconCoiloverKit054.jpg

IconCoiloverKit111.jpg

IconCoiloverKit186.jpg

Jesse@MBRP

Reaction score
Still undecided. I wanted to PTM but I've photoshopped it a couple times and I am just not feeling it. Also not feeling the rock chips that I would encounter.

The grille is likely going to be swapped out with either a pollished version of the same or the BMF grill with a mesh section PTM.

Jesse@MBRP

Reaction score
Looks great, I wasnt a fan of AF wheels till now, They are growing on me but I dont want to polish.

So far they've been in the snow/salt twice, rain, and washed mulitiple times without a single water mark. I am assuming the high quality of the aluminum helps ward off corrosion compared to a cheaper material. I haven't touched them other than wash them with Windex.

17BLKplat

Reaction score
Still undecided. I wanted to PTM but I've photoshopped it a couple times and I am just not feeling it. Also not feeling the rock chips that I would encounter.

The grille is likely going to be swapped out with either a pollished version of the same or the BMF grill with a mesh section PTM.
^this.
The grille idea is off the chain, I'd even consider stock headlights, as much as custom ones are sick, that might tie everything together really well bud.

And like everyone else, you have me wanting some super singles for my ride now. Ugh lol

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.