Posting A 6.4 Issue For A Buddy..

Atsah

Reaction score
I know nothing about the 6.4..

My buddy dropped by a little while ago, he has an 09 6.4 with 30K miles on it.. Never had a problem with it.. I went out of the house with him to see him off, he started his truck and it didn't sound right to me when he left so I called him and asked him if that is what it normally sounded like and he said not really.. Well he called me back 15 minutes later and said the truck lost power, started rapping real bad and stopped.. When he cranks it, sounds like metal parts loose in the engine, no start.. This can't be good.. any idea's?

Emery19

Reaction score
i think the dealer near him is going to be Quirk. if i remember correctly he's outside of augusta. that sucks to hear tho man

Trav-O

Reaction score
Ok, I just know the boys in Waterville have gone downhill. My father hasn't had good luck with them lately

Atsah

Reaction score
Hight Ford in Skowhegan.. There is two great 6.0 techs there but I don't know if there any good with the 6.4.. I was going to buy a 6.4 after I sold my 6.0 last month but I decided Ford took enough of my money with that POS 6.0...:doh:

Emery19

Reaction score
Ok, I just know the boys in Waterville have gone downhill. My father hasn't had good luck with them lately

i assumed there was a dealer in waterville, but i didnt actually know there was. Rowe Auburn does me well, but I'm not really to sure about their diesel techs. the ranger came from wiscasset ford but its serviced at Rowe because its pointless to drive all the way up there. I've worked with Prime in Saco as well but i dont know anything about their diesel techs either. My truck will probably end up with Heath at Integrity Auto in Saco when warranty is up.

As for Hight i completely forgot about them

Latest posts

Members online