Seat covers

chromehound

Reaction score
I made mine out of some oversized towels until I can get some heavy blankets and have them done professionally. I can try to get some pics later this week if you'd like.

Reaction score
Ive always gotten the Hatchie Bottom covers from Cabelas. The first set I had on my ranger were great and super durable, they were the 3mm neoprene covers, the only problems I had with them were in the summer they were hot as hell even with the a-c on full blast. I got the "superhide" cloth covers this time for the SD and they are prefect. They fit great and not as hot in the summer either.

00f3fiddy

Reaction score
I know a gut that has marothon seat covers. They are custom made to your vehicle, fit perfect. He has had them for 2 years now and they still fit tight and look great. When I get some extra money that will be the 1's I buy!

chromehound

Reaction score
Here's the pics. These are a version 1 that I threw together on a nice day so there are some changes I want to make to them before I got have my good ones made. I have ~$40 in the towels, webbing and clasps. These keep the seat warmer in the winter and should keep them cooler this summer.

Seats w/o cover
seat.jpg

Seats w/ cover
seatcoverback.jpg

Hood over top of seat - I want to add a flap so the rear DVDs can be used
seatcoverhood.jpg

Clasp (there are two straps that go between the seat back and bottom and are sewn onto the towls to keep the cover from sliding forward)
seatcoverclamp.jpg

Front by the floor - I plan to take this up higher so I'm not always stepping on it and either add some elastic or some straps for a tighter fit.
seatcoverfront.jpg

Sides - I plan to shorten these up some
seatcoverside.jpg

CamTom12

Reaction score
I'm not picking on you guys that are covering up something nice to keep it nice - that's your perogative.

But I bought a leather interior to enjoy it. When/if they wear I'll replace them.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.