Strapped on the dyno at LST this weekend

Sprman

Reaction score
Thought i would share the #'s with ya. Ended up with my highest at 468 hp with your tune you made while we were at Bash on the Bayou a few years ago. Stock turbo, stock injectors. Gained a little over 20 hp with your tune and the fuel system from the last dyno. May try and come up with Gare and get you to see what else you can find in it. Truck runs great and your tunes are the best I have.

:rockon:

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Thought i would share the #'s with ya. Ended up with my highest at 468 hp with your tune you made while we were at Bash on the Bayou a few years ago. Stock turbo, stock injectors. Gained a little over 20 hp with your tune and the fuel system from the last dyno. May try and come up with Gare and get you to see what else you can find in it. Truck runs great and your tunes are the best I have.

Sweet Matt! Very respectable.

blackbetty13

Reaction score

Congrats
Man I always past your house because my gf lives on the street over.

Last edited:

Sprman

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I was pretty happy. With the other trucks that ran, the #'s seemed low for them so maybe it has some more in her. One thing mine did not do was shift during the runs. Not sure if it was the tuning that Matt did or what, but the others shifted a lot of times and the #'s just didn't look right. Either way, I'm happy with the #'s for what the truck does.

Sprman

Reaction score
probably not... it's not built for speed. I use the truck too much for towing and other stuff. I don't want to take to many chances. Last time i had it on the track, i ran a 14.1 though. Essentially as it sits now.

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
What were your torque numbers on the 468hp run? I'm assuming the 468 is rear wheel horsepower. What are the details on your truck (year, model, configuration)? 468 is an awesome number. We had a member do 454rwhp/980rwtq at our PHP dyno day last month on Matt's tuning and I did 451rwhp/999rwtq on the TSD Super Panty dropper. It's amazing what these tuners are able to do with our trucks now. These guys are talented.

Also, are you running a FICM tune?

Gearhead

Reaction score
I also released an extreme file last week after careful tweaking of the SRL+ file that makes prob another 100 ft lbs and maybe another 10 HP if your ficm isn't completely neutered.

Sprman

Reaction score
I also released an extreme file last week after careful tweaking of the SRL+ file that makes prob another 100 ft lbs and maybe another 10 HP if your ficm isn't completely neutered.

Sweet!! I'm gonna try and come up when you mess around with Gare's and see what you can do with mine.

Latest posts

Members online