HELP PROMOTE PSA!!!

imelmo

Reaction score
Yo, wanna help promote the site? The easier it is for Google to find us, the better. Our site admin says having various keywords in your sig will help a bunch with Google picking us up. Here's a description of the types of things that'll help:

useless : 96

helpful: F250

useless probably: SC

helpful: AUTO

iffy: F-6

very useful: live tuned

useful: BTS

BINGO :D Transmission

useful: 38R

good one: Swamps Babies

awesome: Custom Electric Fuel

BINGO :D : banks intercooler

BINGO :D Tymar intake

awesome: Cowl Hood

BINGO :D : 4" Stainless Magnaflow/Aeroturbine exhaust

entire line iffy to useless: 14.92 @ 89.35mph at 6000ft 368hp and 650tq corrected

very good to great : Next up DANA 60 RSK

See the pattern?

Essentially anything that people will search a lot on Google like the examples above will help!

Thanx! :D

imelmo

Reaction score
Yeah, even if you put future mods with popular keywords in it like "transmission", "diesel", "engine", "injector", etc...

Rustin

Reaction score
Signatures are one way. Have 4% of your key words be your content, which you all naturally do. And to add to that, any time there is a question that has already been answered in another thread having a link back to the old thread will help. This will validate the answer plus help google rate and index the page as relevant. This is also why it is hard but important to have spelling and punctuation. I'm horrible at it. If you upload pictures to the site, label them and use key words. By labeling the images you help the site meet ADA (American Disabilities Act). Same goes for videos! You can imbed the powerstrokarmy link in the video, and in the content of the video. Once again hiding key words in the content. any time you mention powerstrokearmy put a live link to the home page or almost any Positive page associated with PSA in the name. The more links that are relevant are good. Do not just post a link unless it's relevant. If you just go around posting the PSA home link in the threads that have no relevancy, it will cause google to rate this site as spam. So keep it relevant.
When talking about parts, having the parts number available will help in the SEO. People do plug in part numbers. If you're a vendor or a fan of a vendor this will help in the quest for relative links back to their site. If you have questions fill free to ask!

Irontx

Reaction score
Signatures are one way. Have 4% of your key words be your content, which you all naturally do. And to add to that, any time there is a question that has already been answered in another thread having a link back to the old thread will help. This will validate the answer plus help google rate and index the page as relevant. This is also why it is hard but important to have spelling and punctuation. I'm horrible at it. If you upload pictures to the site, label them and use key words. By labeling the images you help the site meet ADA (American Disabilities Act). Same goes for videos! You can imbed the powerstrokarmy link in the video, and in the content of the video. Once again hiding key words in the content. any time you mention powerstrokearmy put a live link to the home page or almost any Positive page associated with PSA in the name. The more links that are relevant are good. Do not just post a link unless it's relevant. If you just go around posting the PSA home link in the threads that have no relevancy, it will cause google to rate this site as spam. So keep it relevant.
When talking about parts, having the parts number available will help in the SEO. People do plug in part numbers. If you're a vendor or a fan of a vendor this will help in the quest for relative links back to their site. If you have questions fill free to ask!

Wow...... didnt know that. Nice avatar!:D:poke:

Rustin

Reaction score
Wow...... didnt know that. Nice avatar!:D:poke:

Thanks! This is what I do. The information is basic Search Engine Optimization tactics. Anybody with a website should know this. Or be on the verge of finding this out. It's not easy work.

Tom S

Reaction score
Try google on a few words from your signature. This
F-6 live tuned
brings up Powerstroke army as the 8th from the top search return as of right now in a week and a half.

Last edited:

Arisley

Reaction score
OK, how bout this

Live tuned by Tony, Saving for a BTS transmission, H2E instead of a 38R, Custom electric fuel system (and then some), Stuck with a stock intercooler instead of a Banks intercooler. DIY Tymar intake system. Wish I had a cowl hood, that way I could stuff 4 turbos under it. At least one of them would be a 38R.

young7.3

Reaction score
OK, how bout this

Live tuned by Tony, Saving for a BTS transmission, H2E instead of a 38R, Custom electric fuel system (and then some), Stuck with a stock intercooler instead of a Banks intercooler. DIY Tymar intake system. Wish I had a cowl hood, that way I could stuff 4 turbos under it. At least one of them would be a 38R.

I like it^^^LOLLOLLOL

sagebel

Reaction score
What about this: 2000 F-350 Superduty 4x4, 7.3 powerstroke with a BTS, 38r, Banks intercooler, F6 Live tuned by Jody, PHP Tuning, 5" stacks, and a smoke switch.

TANK'S 250

Reaction score

It sucks that you can only put 500 characters in...I had to shorten my sig...I'd like to see it at 1000

maybe more....LOL

Last edited:

TANK'S 250

Reaction score
2005 F-250, CC,SB,PSD, MANUAL TRANNY

Icon 4.5" lift, 40" IROKS, and some other stuff

TIRES AND WHEELS
- 40" IROK M16's, 20 x 10 AR Mojave Teflon-STEERING UPGRADE- Donahoe Racing Dual Stabilizers -FRONT SUSPENSION- Donahoe Racing 4.5" lift -REAR SUSPENSION- 6" Procomp Springs, Farmboy Fabrications Custom Traction Bars-FRONT AXLE UPGRADES- Dynatrac Free Spin kit - Dynatrac ball joints - ARB Air locker/ 4.56 Precision Gears -REAR AXLE UPGRADES- ARB Air Locker/ 4.56 Precision Gears -ENGINE UPGRADES -SCT XCAL II w/ Extreme track file- ARP Headstuds - TRUSTED PERFORMANCE Stage II fuel and Oil system - ACCUFAB Intake Elbow - AFE Stage II Intake - MBRP Turbo back Stainless Steel Exhaust - MERLIN controls SPEED WIZARD-TRANSMISSION UPGRADES- Southbend 550+ HP Clutch -INTERIOR MODS-Gauge Works Quad A-pillar pod - Autometer Cobalt Series Gauges Pyro, Boost, Tranny - Cobra Inverter Remote Switch - Cobra Limited Edition Harley Davidson CB - Python Custom alarm system, wired into train horns - Hi-Lift Extreme jack w/ off road base -10,000 watt inverter - 15 gallons of air - Porter Cable 115 volt, 2.5hp Air Compressor - Rhino....Bed liner - EXTERIOR MODS- Harley Heads & Smoked tails- Crown SS braided Brake Lines -Custom Fabricated Front Bumper/ Brushguard w/ Custom Herculiner - (2) 8" Procomp Spotlights -(2) 5" Procomp Spotlights - (2) 5"Procomp Fluted lights - (2) 12 ton Recovery Shackles - Custom Fabricated Safari Rack w/ Custom Herculiner - (8 ) 3" x 5" Procomp Fluted lights - HornBlasters Conductor Series - Wilson 4' Fiberglass CB antenna - Stealth Bulbs Chrome signal bulbs - Dominator...Cowl Hood - Custom Herculined Rocker panels - AMP Research Powersteps - Bushwacker Cut-out Fender Flares - Ventshades - LEER Bed cap - Recon Line of Fire, rear light bar, XS Power batteries...and a couple other things...

all that would be nice in my sig...

Last edited:

Irontx

Reaction score
2005 F-250, CC,SB,PSD, MANUAL TRANNY

Icon 4.5" lift, 40" IROKS, and some other stuff

TIRES AND WHEELS
- 40" IROK M16's, 20 x 10 AR Mojave Teflon-STEERING UPGRADE- Donahoe Racing Dual Stabilizers -FRONT SUSPENSION- Donahoe Racing 4.5" lift -REAR SUSPENSION- 6" Procomp Springs, Farmboy Fabrications Custom Traction Bars-FRONT AXLE UPGRADES- Dynatrac Free Spin kit - Dynatrac ball joints - ARB Air locker/ 4.56 Precision Gears -REAR AXLE UPGRADES- ARB Air Locker/ 4.56 Precision Gears -ENGINE UPGRADES -SCT XCAL II w/ Extreme track file- ARP Headstuds - TRUSTED PERFORMANCE Stage II fuel and Oil system - ACCUFAB Intake Elbow - AFE Stage II Intake - MBRP Turbo back Stainless Steel Exhaust - MERLIN controls SPEED WIZARD-TRANSMISSION UPGRADES- Southbend 550+ HP Clutch -INTERIOR MODS-Gauge Works Quad A-pillar pod - Autometer Cobalt Series Gauges Pyro, Boost, Tranny - Cobra Inverter Remote Switch - Cobra Limited Edition Harley Davidson CB - Python Custom alarm system, wired into train horns - Hi-Lift Extreme jack w/ off road base -10,000 watt inverter - 15 gallons of air - Porter Cable 115 volt, 2.5hp Air Compressor - Rhino....Bed liner - EXTERIOR MODS- Harley Heads & Smoked tails- Crown SS braided Brake Lines -Custom Fabricated Front Bumper/ Brushguard w/ Custom Herculiner - (2) 8" Procomp Spotlights -(2) 5" Procomp Spotlights - (2) 5"Procomp Fluted lights - (2) 12 ton Recovery Shackles - Custom Fabricated Safari Rack w/ Custom Herculiner - (8 ) 3" x 5" Procomp Fluted lights - HornBlasters Conductor Series - Wilson 4' Fiberglass CB antenna - Stealth Bulbs Chrome signal bulbs - Dominator...Cowl Hood - Custom Herculined Rocker panels - AMP Research Powersteps - Bushwacker Cut-out Fender Flares - Ventshades - LEER Bed cap - Recon Line of Fire, rear light bar, XS Power batteries...and a couple other things...

all that would be nice in my sig...

:eek:LOLLOL:thumbup: Yup.......... thats a sig right there!LOL