Rudy's Dyno Event

mike@haller's

Reaction score
I know there is going to be alot of powerful trucks hitting the rollers at rudys event later this month, and was wondering if any of you big hitters were interested in doing a jackpot. Give you guys a chance to win back some of that money you have all spent to get yours rigs the way they are. Basicly if you interested there would be a fuel and nitrous class. Anyone that wants in could pay into the jackpot and high number gets 75 percent of the pot and second place gets 25 percent. With 100% of the jackpot going back to the competitors. This money is also on top of the normal dyno fee.
Looking for some input if any of you are interested on how to set it up. We usually do a 50 dollar buy in for the jackpot but could make what ever you guys all agree on it to be. Let me know if you are interested.

STROKER

Reaction score
Id probably be down for the nitrous class, as long as my trucks finished in time LOL

Erikclaw

Reaction score
damn, quick times so far. Wonder when Aaron is going to run. Glad to hear some info coming out of this event.

faster6.0

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Brian Jelich won! Our rt suffered some bad exhaust leaks and the dyno was pretty off all day, a buddys d max that runs consistent 12.8s put down 428..Our pull where the boot blew didn't even log. I know they let a few guys re pull as well, Great turnout! Milestone east coast event for sure! Thanks to Rudy's for putting on a awesome event!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online