• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Door Handles...?

4cstr

Reaction score
I've got a box of 4 somewhere with the black plastic. I believe they are all the same from 99 through 07.

02BigD

Reaction score
They are all the same. Do you want the textured plastic, or the smooth paint to match?

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
I was just lookin for the black plastic like thr flat colored type not painted... My trucks red and I'm blacking some stuff out (runnin boards, wheels, and te door handles) in other words gettin rid of the chrome...

4cstr

Reaction score
Here is a picture of my truck with the color matched handles. It really does smooth out the look in my opinion. I also added a picture of my painted cowl. Again IMHO it really smooths out the hoodline.

Let me know if you are interested in the door handles or not. I have no idea what they are even worth.

Attachments

• doorhandles.jpg
    doorhandles.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 52
  • doorhandles2.jpg
    doorhandles2.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 47
  • cowl.jpg
    cowl.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 52

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
Here is a picture of my truck with the color matched handles. It really does smooth out the look in my opinion. I also added a picture of my painted cowl. Again IMHO it really smooths out the hoodline.

Let me know if you are interested in the door handles or not. I have no idea what they are even worth.

Right now Ive got painted to match... The ones that came with the truck when the guy bought it idk how many years ago... I was just wanting to blacken her out some... Not your cup of tea with the chrome i know... Im just not a chrome fan...

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
Thanks bud but I decided to jus stay with the red ones I got but I do need a passenger side red one bc mines cracked

Latest posts

Members online