Cheap Head unit

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Check out crutchfield.com. Thats where I got my head unit and speakers. Quick shipping too, they're in VA I think. Prices and reviews aren't bad either. Tons a free install gear too, helped me out alot with it. Thats only if you want an aftermarket one though.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
I bought a really nice single din pioneer for my Jeep. All bells and whistles, 4 volt out, xm ready, remote and all for 179. Nice unit.

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
My boss just bought a 50x4 Sony from walmart.com. aux in for Ipod, pre amp rca's, harness and all for 109 delivered to his door.

Ive been looking at the Sony's. Is it an Xplod or an actual Sony unit?

I bought a really nice single din pioneer for my Jeep. All bells and whistles, 4 volt out, xm ready, remote and all for 179. Nice unit.

Got a link?

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_113BT7...=FFBrand|Kenwood&nvpair=AG_Type|ffCD_Receiver

I bought that, bluetoothe, hd radio, pre amps, cd, usb, all those goodies. Looks really good in my truck too. Sounds good and has alot of tuning capabilities if you want them.

Thats a nice unit, just a little out of my range.

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
The only reason i would go with best buy is because I have a credit card through them so I can just add it on to my balance to pay off.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk