H&S EGR Delete quality issues

135Hoster

Reaction score
So the crap coolant block-offs H&S shipped with their EGR delete are already showing extreme signs of cracking at 6 or 8k km's. I can't wait for one to fail while I'm driving down the road so I can find out first hand just how quickly this truck can evacuate all of it's coolant.

Has anyone come up with a solution to this? Aside from running a short length of heater hose and sticking a bolt in it.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Why not call H&S and see if they will warranty them rather than continuing to drive around with them knowing you could have a failure? I've never heard of one single customer having an issue with them yet. I can tell you H&S will stand behind their product 100% though, get a hold of them and get it sorted out.

135Hoster

Reaction score
HOLY CRAP!!!

Just emailed H&S. In less than 20 minutes, had an email back saying:

Apparently there was a defect with some of the original kits. They've switched suppliers and upgraded the rubber. They are happily going to send me out replacement caps seemingly free of charge (until they find out they're shipping to Canada, Lol)

Go H&S!

cfdeng7

Reaction score
And this is why you always go to the manufacturer/dealer/shop with the problem 1st. Glad to hear they are taking care of you.

Paul@CP_Trucks

Reaction score
HOLY CRAP!!!

Just emailed H&S. In less than 20 minutes, had an email back saying:

Apparently there was a defect with some of the original kits. They've switched suppliers and upgraded the rubber. They are happily going to send me out replacement caps seemingly free of charge (until they find out they're shipping to Canada, Lol)

Go H&S!

I have NEVER had a problem with H&S and taking care of customers/us

Members online

No members online now.