Lafayette area gtg

Cloverleaffarm

Reaction score
thought i'd post this up here to in hopes to get more attention on it.
Some of us from the org and nation are going to have a gtg around the Lafayette Indiana area come April 15th at either Hooters or Buffalo Wild Wings. plans are to meet at around 1 pm and eat and BS all day.

Hope to see some new guys there:rockon:

Sodbuster Jr.

Reaction score
thought i'd post this up here to in hopes to get more attention on it.
Some of us from the org and nation are going to have a gtg around the Lafayette Indiana area come April 15th at either Hooters or Buffalo Wild Wings. plans are to meet at around 1 pm and eat and BS all day.

Hope to see some new guys there:rockon:

Damn wish I still lived down there. I noticed your user name...it's really similar to my farm name, Clover Family Farms. Being from west lafayette you may know some of my relation down there.

Cloverleaffarm

Reaction score
Damn wish I still lived down there. I noticed your user name...it's really similar to my farm name, Clover Family Farms. Being from west lafayette you may know some of my relation down there.

it's our family farm name back in illinois where i am originally form. Been the same name for 70 years. I transfered to Purdue a couple of years ago from Illinois and i'm finishing up some schooling here. I may know your relation, if i don't then i bet some of the guys here in my frat that are from this area probably do

Cloverleaffarm

Reaction score
We'd be glad to have you 02powerstroke7.3 we didn't have much luck this time gettin gguys to agree to come. So we posted up on a few forums. i believe so far we've had about 8 different guys say they'd like to come

Sodbuster Jr.

Reaction score
it's our family farm name back in illinois where i am originally form. Been the same name for 70 years. I transfered to Purdue a couple of years ago from Illinois and i'm finishing up some schooling here. I may know your relation, if i don't then i bet some of the guys here in my frat that are from this area probably do

I've got a cousin down there by the last name of Cox. They farm a decent amount of land in that area.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
99% sure Im doing a sidejob cab off that weekend now.... bleeehhhh

Cloverleaffarm

Reaction score
its been set for the following weekend for over a month now and its too late to change the date. I won't be gonig to the dyno day this weekend. being as its Easter weekend, i'll be home. And it isn't worth the drive to Brownsburg for me

Latest posts

Members online