• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WILL IT FIT! again..

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
well. im thinking about ditching the 20x10's and getting some 20x12' in the same fuel throttle. my setup now is a 20x10 -24mm offset and 35x12.50 toyo MT. i was thinking of going to a 20x12 -44mm offset with a 1" spacer lift up front and trying to run my same 35's.. or if need be going to a 33".. im not wanting to level cause i like the tucked look and dont wanna spend the money on the block, etc to lift the rear to 350 height.. lemme know. i know most will be skeptical-but i was told my current setup wouldnt work either :poke:

Jhaddox

Reaction score
LOL....do i have to say it?

You saw how my 33x12's ran...they barely rub at full lock, with a 35 without a spacer without a doubt you'll be rubbing

Are you sure you wanna do a 1 inch spacer?...20x12's stick out pretty wide as they are without adding another inch

IMO...sell the wheels AND tires...get a 305/55 and you're good to go without changin anything on the suspension

EDIT: saw you meant a 1 inch leveling spacer for the front..i thought you meant wheel spacer...hmm..that might work

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
LOL....do i have to say it?

You saw how my 33x12's ran...they barely rub at full lock, with a 35 without a spacer without a doubt you'll be rubbing

Are you sure you wanna do a 1 inch spacer?...20x12's stick out pretty wide as they are without adding another inch

IMO...sell the wheels AND tires...get a 305/55 and you're good to go without changin anything on the suspension

EDIT: saw you meant a 1 inch leveling spacer for the front..i thought you meant wheel spacer...hmm..that might work

LOL stfu.
i got a guy wanting to trade straight up for just wheels.. so i highly doubt me running the 12's on my height now.. 1" spacer block is like $100

MINK

Reaction score
I was debating trying it on mine aswell.....but I'm gonna stick with a 33 as I hate rubbing tires.

here is 35.5" tires sitting around -60mm offset.......they rubed with my 2" lift

Attachments

• 9.JPG
    9.JPG
    107.2 KB · Views: 60
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    358.2 KB · Views: 75
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    107.5 KB · Views: 54

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
holy offset!! wasn't that with wheel spacers? i dont mind rubbing.. plus most of my fender well is cut for my setup.. i just dont wanna have to cut bumper or it to hit the fender. i was about to text you mink..

Jhaddox

Reaction score
LOL stfu.
i got a guy wanting to trade straight up for just wheels.. so i highly doubt me running the 12's on my height now.. 1" spacer block is like $100

If it were me i'd trade and buy the spacer...try to fit them without the spacer and then if need be throw the spacer in

the logic im seeing is 20x12's with a 33 fit...35's are 1 inch on each half of the wheel, so jackin it up one inch would make the clearances just like a 305/55

Jhaddox

Reaction score
holy offset!! wasn't that with wheel spacers? i dont mind rubbing.. plus most of my fender well is cut for my setup.. i just dont wanna have to cut bumper or it to hit the fender. i was about to text you mink..

if it comes down to the bumper being a problem why not just space the bumper out a little

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
If it were me i'd trade and buy the spacer...try to fit them without the spacer and then if need be throw the spacer in

the logic im seeing is 20x12's with a 33 fit...35's are 1 inch on each half of the wheel, so jackin it up one inch would make the clearances just like a 305/55

yea i hear that. im thinking with a 1" block it working..

other issue-everyone around here was having a time getting my 12.50s off my 10" wide wheel. our shop machine couldnt do it gettting them on. could i do 12" and 12.50's?

Jhaddox

Reaction score

other issue-everyone around here was having a time getting my 12.50s off my 10" wide wheel. our shop machine couldnt do it gettting them on. could i do 12" and 12.50's?

My tire is only 12" wide...my tire guy hated me bringing him those

it'll work...just takes a little effort and a bead setter

MINK

Reaction score
Yeah those pics were with spacers - hence the crazy offset.

I put money on them hitting the bumper...

12.50s go on a 12" wheel all day long....

Try it - I'd love to know forsure lol

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
Yeah those pics were with spacers - hence the crazy offset.

I put money on them hitting the bumper...

12.50s go on a 12" wheel all day long....

Try it - I'd love to know forsure lol

well nick-monstar, is running a 22x11 with a 2.5" kit -44mm 35/12.50 and it ALMOST hits the bumper and the fender. he sent me pics friday.

Daryl@TDP

Reaction score

12.50s will go on a 12 wide with no problems. I've seen quite a few on 14 wides haha.

Daryl@TDP

Reaction score
I'm thinking it is gonna work with 1 inch. May be tight but it will suffice. It will look awesome with 12 wides though!

MINK

Reaction score
well i need longer ubolts dont i?.. and we will see. first i gotta work out this trade

Think about that question.....there is no U bolt.

a longer center bolt comes with the bottom spacer kits - I am running the 2" version myself.

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
Think about that question.....there is no U bolt.

a longer center bolt comes with the bottom spacer kits - I am running the 2" version myself.

i meant center bolt.. sorry. ive never messed with coi style suspension.. ive always had leaf till this truck.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
unless you aint skeered to get after your bumper, front valence, and inner fender with a sawzall.....I wouldn't do it. fortunately...i don't mind hacking up my truck so been there done that with 20x12's and 35's. and that's WITH a 2.5" spacer up front.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.