Scored big on a shop truck!!

Reaction score
Well i get a call from a wrecker driver we have done alot of work on a couple of his rigs. he said he just picked up a f450 flatbed crewcab from a dealership, they are on their way to scrap it. WHOA WHOA!! i say why? it has a cracked block and its gonna cost him toomuch to fix. uuuuuuuhhhhh ok..
he said hell take 800 bucks for it. BRING THAT THING OVER NOW!! im thinkin i can get some injector cores, sell the flat bed, 03 turbos sell quick, brand new trans and 3 new injectors. It finally gets here, just a white crew cab work truck, nothing special. I pop open the hood...fuel in the coolant... thats it! i told the guy we can fix it for a fair price.. no i just want to get rid of it. 800 bucks and its yours, heres the title. park it in the back. PSE just got a shop truck!! just thought i would share this, i was excited..still am. lol. Just happened to be at the right place at the right time. No more taking my truck to pick up parts, flatbed is gonna be working soon!! thanks for your time.
KEEP STROKIN!!:joy:

Reaction score
photo.jpg

not a looker but a wrap will do fine. lol

Reaction score
before yall start..the wheels are staying!! it was used for some childrens parade and had fabric all over it, and for some reason it was painted in this "colorful" scheme.

Latest posts

Members online