• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

37x13.5x22 nitto trail, 22" hoss blk/aluminum

oneturboforme

Reaction score
taking the lift off my truck and im selling the wheels and tires, tires have 95% tread left on them and rims are about 6 months old.. im accepting offers, if someone has a nice set of 20's i might do a partial trade.. let me know

11STROKER

Reaction score
taking the lift off my truck and im selling the wheels and tires, tires have 95% tread left on them and rims are about 6 months old.. im accepting offers, if someone has a nice set of 20's i might do a partial trade.. let me know

whats the price on them ?

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Sorry boys I'm I'm yakima washington.... looking at 3100 for the set of them... I'll post pics hopefully tomorrow

oneturboforme

Reaction score
If someone semi local would want to just take the two trucks to a shop and have them swap everythibg I would do that.lift wheels everything, probably could make someone a better deal if that was the case... im in central wa..

TyCorr

Reaction score
Who in their right mind would initiate any kind of deal with no pics provided. We have a price and your location in Wa. Pictures would be standard procedure for a sale. Now the.lift is for.sale too. Pictures.buddy!

oneturboforme

Reaction score
there crappy but only ones i have at the momment, lift is for saletoo, maybe whole truck if the price is right...

Attachments

• truck.jpg
    truck.jpg
    1,009.4 KB · Views: 313
  • truck1.jpg
    truck1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 260

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Who in their right mind would initiate any kind of deal with no pics provided. We have a price and your location in Wa. Pictures would be standard procedure for a sale. Now the.lift is for.sale too. Pictures.buddy!

sorry bud if someone texts me or emails me 5094063055 or [email protected] i can send more..

TyCorr

Reaction score
Now we have a complete ad. Dont apologize to me. I woulda waited until I had pics to.start the.thread. Btw, I like the wheel/tire setup. Why are you wanting to sell the whole truck.as.of.now. In other words, why.did this.go.from a wheel sale ad to a vehicle for sale.ad??

oneturboforme

Reaction score
I'm putting it back to stock at the very least.. idk just went to far on the motor build and its to much for me

Latest posts

Members online