tuner showdown

superstroked

Reaction score
I am interested in getting some folks together at the same track or dyno on the same day. Is there anyone in or near the North Texas area that would be interested in doing this as well? I really would just like to see tune, CAI, and exhaust only trucks to get an accurate assesment. So if you are in the area chime in and lets se if we can get something set up. I have the Spartan up to 350 but would probably only dyno the 310 as it has seen better results.

This would all be for fun as well, so no bashing needed.

OOWeaver68

Reaction score
This is a good idea, but then again, every truck is different. You have to make sure that the options are all the same. All auto trans, same gears, wheels, tires, trac bars, weight, cab configuration, etc.

Id like to see this too, but I think the only realistic way to compare the hottest tune from each tuner would be for 1 person to have access to a Dashdaq for Spartan, SCT for Eric and KEM, and H&S for their tunes. Or whoever elses tunes you want to try.

Just buy all that stuff and do it yourself, superstroked. :D

superstroked

Reaction score
This is a good idea, but then again, every truck is different. You have to make sure that the options are all the same. All auto trans, same gears, wheels, tires, trac bars, weight, etc.

Id like to see this too, but I think the only realistic way to compare the hottest tune from each tuner would be for 1 person to have access to a Dashdaq for Spartan, SCT for Eric and KEM, and H&S for their tunes.

Just buy all that stuff and do it yourself, superstroked. :D

I would love to be able to do that! That would be the only true way to know which one you like best. But, you could spend about 10k on just tunes and devices to find a tune that is probably only just a little better than the one you have. Would just be something fun to do...would also be cool to have more than one of each and take an avg....

Dzchey21

Reaction score
im pretty close to having all of the tuners, only problem is my truck isnt stock, but i would like to see a dyno showdown, it would take an entire day to do on the dyno im sure of it.

OOWeaver68

Reaction score
There needs to be a Diesel Power Mag Challenge for just 6.4s with intake, exhaust and choice of tune, so we can put this "whos the best" to rest. lol

Cover dyno, drag, pulling, towing, and mileage all in one.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Honestly though they are all so good you cant go wrong with any choice, i pick KEM and innovative strictly because of customer service

H&S with KEM tunes is hard to beet IMHO

superstroked

Reaction score
There needs to be a Diesel Power Mag Challenge for just 6.4s with intake, exhaust and choice of tune, so we can put this "whos the best" to rest. lol

Cover dyno, drag, pulling, towing, and mileage all in one.

You know there would always me nae sayers...haha...it will never rest!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.