She arrived today...

BFinMO

Reaction score
Just another proud owner of a 6.7L.

Sold the Fummins last week and the new truck arrived yesterday. There was some work to be done by the dealer prior to me picking it up today but it was worth the wait. Basically its a 2012 F-350 arrived with 8miles Lariat Plus that for me was perfectly equiped. Dealer shot me a great deal and I'm happy.

Prior to delivery they had the window done for me, 20% on the front and 35% on all three rears. They also were nice enough to throw in Line-X and trade out the tailgate with one on the lot that didn't have the step integrated. It also came without the chrome package which is what I wanted, so minus the cab lights which I had before, it was everything I wanted.

Anywhoo, I put 25miles on it tonight, so far :hammer:, but it drives amazing. Attached a pic so let the fun and upgrades begin. :rockon:

Best

20122.jpg

BFinMO

Reaction score
Thanks all! This was quite the decision for this move but it seems to be a positive one.

BFinMO

Reaction score
So they traded you a tailgate without a step or with a step?

They took the one with the step off and put one on without one. Just shyed away from it because it seemed less usefull for my purposes. Like sitting on it or sliding a pallet acrossed it.

fine69

Reaction score
They took the one with the step off and put one on without one. Just shyed away from it because it seemed less usefull for my purposes. Like sitting on it or sliding a pallet acrossed it.

I see. That makes sense. Nice truck by the way.

BFinMO

Reaction score
Thanks again. Put another 50 or so miles on it again today and starting to play with some of the new features. The garage door opener is an amazing relief to replacing watch batteries every other month.

On the color, yep, that was the toughest thing in finding a truck equiped how I wanted it. My last truck was stearling grey and I loved it.

BFinMO

Reaction score
Sweet truck, are you getting some wheel and tires on her next, love to color kinda parasol too that color :rockon:

Going with the factory 20's with 295 nittos when I find some and get the Icon on it.

Latest posts

Members online