Who's happy........

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
ThisGuy72Red.jpg

Yeah more to come soon.........

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
WOP single & s480, built trans, studs, elite stage I pump, 60hp injectors, airdog, afe intercooler all in the works.

I'll post pics as the parts roll in and the progress starts. Trying to do all of it cab on but we'll see. I'm hoping for 700 wrhp but who knows. I'm just excited that's all, been dreaming of these kind of mods for years but never had the funds and now I do so I'm just on a mod high lol.

eric.davis

Reaction score
WOP single & s480, built trans, studs, elite stage I pump, 60hp injectors, airdog, afe intercooler all in the works.

I'll post pics as the parts roll in and the progress starts. Trying to do all of it cab on but we'll see. I'm hoping for 700 wrhp but who knows. I'm just excited that's all, been dreaming of these kind of mods for years but never had the funds and now I do so I'm just on a mod high lol.

That sounds awesome. Did you order elites fuel bowl delete block as well? I'm excited for you and what this combo will produce. Also is the s480 a combo that WOP suggested or are you testing out something for them that they'll be possibly offering depending on how this set up performs?

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
That sounds awesome. Did you order elites fuel bowl delete block as well? I'm excited for you and what this combo will produce. Also is the s480 a combo that WOP suggested or are you testing out something for them that they'll be possibly offering depending on how this set up performs?

Thanks,

I didnt order the fuel bowl delete, what does it do?

No this is just something I kinda kicked around and asked jacob what his thoughts on it where and he seemed to think that the S480 was pretty universal as a LP turbo and I got a killer deal from Matt on the turbo so I figured what the he'll if it doesn't work I can always just run the single.

As far as the WOP compound upgrade goes I think their wanting to get the single kits in full swing production first and then see what the demand is for them before offering it. Jacob could probably touch a little more on that I'm sure. That's just what I kinda picked up on.

Super08Duty

Reaction score
hell yeah, should be an interesting build. im waiting on my wop single. you should come down to relentless and dyno it when you get done...id like to see what it can do.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
I'm sure it can be done cab on. I've done almost everything cab on so I know what can be done. Pm me if you have questions. Killer build.

Thanks

Yeah I've done some supposive cab off stuff cab on. I'm sure I can do it but I'm even more sure it will make working on it even easier when completed.