PHP FICM PROGRAMMERS

Groovy Chick

Reaction score
Wow... I've read thread on just about every diesel forum, and it seems like there's lots of confusion. Hopefully, this will help:

Options:

1 - There are four calibrations: Economy, Atlas 40, Atlas 80, and Hercules. If you're towing 8,000 pounds or less, you can use everything but Hercules. We don't recommend Hercules for towing at all. We also don't recommend Hercules unless you have head studs. All four calibrations include the latest (safe) inductive heating strategy from Ford.

2 - You can send your FICM to us to be programmed with one calibration. There is generally a 48-hour turnaround for this service.

3 - You can get in queue for a remote programmer to be sent to you so that you can program your FICM with one calibration. The wait can be upwards of 8 weeks, depending on how many people are in queue and how quickly they send back their programmers.

4 - You can purchase a programmer for $400 with all four calibrations on it. You can change them to your heart's delight, but it is VIN locked to your truck.

Hope this helps!

sickslow

Reaction score
What is the average down time of a truck from date ghe ficm was shipped to the day its returned to customer? I plan on sending mine the day i start my egr delete.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Groovy Chick

Reaction score
What is the average down time of a truck from date ghe ficm was shipped to the day its returned to customer? I plan on sending mine the day i start my egr delete.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

It depends on when it actually arrives at our office. Generally, it's 24-48 hours because we know that if we have your FICM, your truck isn't moving. :D

Groovy Chick

Reaction score
Have your paperwork... just been one of those weeks where we haven't had time to breathe -- no complaints... it's a great thing! Bill or I will give you a shout on Monday.

Reaction score
Thanks a bunch! Trust me, I know why u mean, we have been swamped
since the year started. But I'm Not complaining either, good problem to have. Hope to hear from yall soon.

alwil

Reaction score
4 - You can purchase a programmer for $400 with all four calibrations on it. You can change them to your heart's delight, but it is VIN locked to your truck.

Hope this helps!

I have a spare FICM that I was going to send to swamps for the 58v upgrade, am I right in thinking that if I get this tuner first all I would have to do is put my current FICM back to stock then tune the new one?

Latest posts

Members online