• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Lift and Tires for sale...

silverpsd_06

Reaction score
Im needing to put my truck back down to stock height so i can have it for work again selling the lift and tires off the truck..

37x13.5x22 Toyo open country M/T's one has approximately 1300 miles on it and is still practically new the rest are right around 75% tread left, the rims are xd badlands have very little wrong with them noticed a small amount of pitting on one of them and a few tabs on the hubcaps are broken off but still stay on the wheel.

The lift is a procomp six inch lift also has right around 1300 miles on it... Blocks in the rear springs in the front dual steering stabilizer dual front shocks with mount. One of the steering stabilizer shocks has a small dent in it that is the only thing noticably wrong with the lift was professionally installed and will be professionally removed.

Asking 2900 for the lift and tires buyer pays shipping or depending on distance i am up for a road trip, if im way off with the price let me know

thanks guys....

Pics coming later today or tom morning
I am located in wellsville ks 66092 pm me here or my phone number is 785 979 5353 if you want to get ahold of me directly

silverpsd_06

Reaction score
Tires and wheels are in worse shape than I thought just gonna hang on to it all I won't be able to get what I need out of them... Mods feel free to remove this thread sorry to all those that were interested

Latest posts

Members online