Look what the Fed-ex Lady brought me today?

1BADF350

Reaction score
Some of the new parts for project Pro-Tow have arrived!!!:D:D:D Cant wait to pick up new donnor engine next wek and start the tear down..
truckparts.jpg

Rustin

Reaction score
All of the female fed ex drivers here are big ugly bull dykes.:(

Like that would stop anybody from a good time?LOL
1BADF350 what kind of build are you doing? This is obviously not a stock overhaul.

Last edited:

1BADF350

Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry for the slow reply..been a busy past 2 days...These pistons are stock right out of the box (as far as I know) Once I get the donnor motor torn down in the next week or two and know what I need for crank and rod bearings. I will be ordering them and then sending the pistons out to have the bowls done and then from there, Im sending rod and main bearings along with the pistons to Swain Tech coatings for their PPM treatment and the tops of the pistons ceramic coated.

This build is going to be a good strong tow motor since I pull a 44' enclosed trailer from Tn. to Ca. every 5 or 6 weeks.

I will also be studing the mains and im thinking about making my own main girdle out of 3/4" or 1" plate steel. I know its overkill for a 500 hp tow motor, but im just goofing around with this build. I am going to be starting a thread in the correct area for "Project Pro-Tow" Soon and im looking for all the advise you guys can throw at me..Thanks again

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Are you going to treat the rods at all. Peen, cryo or what not might not hurt.

Latest posts

Members online