• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Dash two guage

Powerstroked

Reaction score
I have a dash two gage pod for a 99-03 new never installed, got this for my truck and realized it was the wrong one. $50 plus the ride.

Attachments

• !BcEu4Og!Wk~$(KGrHqQH-EIEquwH0Ve!BKy5TZd8z!~~_12.JPG
    !BcEu4Og!Wk~$(KGrHqQH-EIEquwH0Ve!BKy5TZd8z!~~_12.JPG
    15.3 KB · Views: 71

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Make sure your dash does not have the little sun shade thing that projects out, it will not fit if you have this. I can get a picture if you need it.

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Make sure your dash does not have the little sun shade thing that projects out, it will not fit if you have this. I can get a picture if you need it.

Please do, my truck is a 01 i don't think it does but want to make sure I'm not missing something that is right in front of me!

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Please do, my truck is a 01 i don't think it does but want to make sure I'm not missing something that is right in front of me!

There really seems to be no rime or reason to where this "other" dash type gets installed, but you have to watch out for it.

It is not a 2001, or XLT or XL or Excursion or anything dash... I have seen them in XLT pickups 2000 and in Excursions 2001 and up. I have also seen the Excursions without them...

First picture is mine, second picture is Chelseas EX.

Attachments

• Picture 2434.jpg
    Picture 2434.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 92
  • Picture 2427.jpg
    Picture 2427.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 91

Lowdown89

Reaction score
:D

You can modify it to hold 4 gauges too...:poke:

What about 6? I'm sure you could figure out a way to do it lol I just want a place to put a fuel pressure gauge and my gauge for the cooling mist set up when I get it, that along with the 3 on the pillar and a CTS should be enough lol

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Hahah well i just have 3 isspro's hopefully 4 as long as I can get this pod... And at least the hijack was related to the item that is being sold hopefully to me as long as shipping isn't going to be something outrageous

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Well I have been trying to buy this thing for a while..... Are you still selling it? Or any info? I really would like to buy this thing from you!

Latest posts

Members online