• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

08-10 BDS 4 inch

extreme3807

Reaction score
Selling my complete BDS 4 inch lift off of my 08 F250. Comes with coils, shocks, radius arm drop brackets, pitman arm, trac bar bracket, 5 inch blocks.

I also have 2 inch PMF coil spacers, as well as a 8 inch PMF trac block for the back I can include for extra. I only had the setup on my truck for a few months. Not sure on the price yet but shoot me any offers and I will consider them, located in South Carolina.

Sent from my DROID Pro

extreme3807

Reaction score
Ill get some pics later tonight. I lowered the truck down for racing so no need for it anymore. I will work on a shipping quote, are you just looking for the BDS lift minus the bigger blocks and spacers?

Sent from my DROID Pro

cfdeng7

Reaction score
Were u happy with the bds? I was looking at the bds 4 inch to go along with the pure performance 4 link I picked up.

extreme3807

Reaction score
Loved it man. Out of all the different suspension setups I have been in, it was by far the smoothest. I barely noticed the 37" mud grappler's, minus the sound.

cfdeng7

Reaction score
Loved it man. Out of all the different suspension setups I have been in, it was by far the smoothest. I barely noticed the 37" mud grappler's, minus the sound.

Cool that pretty much sealed the deal for me. And at a grand less than the icon I just can't justify the icon. I am also going to do either ouo or pmf traction blocks as well. Traction bars and 4 link should make it ride nice.

extreme3807

Reaction score
I run PMF block and trac bar on my truck, and it has taken every bit of abuse i have thrown at it

Sent from my DROID Pro

Latest posts

Members online