Videos from this weekend.

Ipkyss

Reaction score
I figured since they are all 6.4 videos I would put them in here. Plus a little info.

Very happy with my set up (for now at least) Drove 24 hours and 1400 miles round trip to make it to Rudy's event. It was an absolute blast. Did 17.5mpg on the way down with the Spartan 300 and 19.4 on the way home with the Spartan 250. Made 6 passes down the track, 3 runs on the dyno, and the truck never missed a beat. Going to try to hit a scale tomorrow, but from past scale slips, I estimate the truck at 8450-8550 lbs at it sat on the track. Truck made 580hp on the dyno which was a solid 40-50hp more than the comparable stock turbo trucks that I saw.

Can't ask for much better than that.

Enjoy. http://www.youtube.com/user/HaluchFabrication/videos

Should have more loaded up tomorrow, so check back

Last edited:

Ipkyss

Reaction score
Thanks. It makes me want to do more, But I am sure I will come to my senses in a few days. I had a handfull of people that thought I was running N20 from the lack of smoke. Truck makes some pretty clean power.

co04cobra

Reaction score
Hey it was good to meet you guys. I was impressed w/ your truck the first time I saw it going down the track before you got behind me in the dyno line. Very clean truck. If you guys are ever down in WV look me up.

Ipkyss

Reaction score
Hey it was good to meet you guys. I was impressed w/ your truck the first time I saw it going down the track before you got behind me in the dyno line. Very clean truck. If you guys are ever down in WV look me up.

Good to meet you too. Same goes if you ever make it up this way :blitzed:

Daryl@TDP

Reaction score
Thanks. It makes me want to do more, But I am sure I will come to my senses in a few days. I had a handfull of people that thought I was running N20 from the lack of smoke. Truck makes some pretty clean power.

Truck definitely ran really clean down the track. I was about half track past the concessions for most of your passes.

Latest posts

Members online