Rudys Dyno Day 2012

11STROKER

Reaction score
hey i just wanted to personally thank everyone who came out this weekend to support us! without all of you guys out there who support us all this wouldnt be possible. please let us know if we can do anything to help you guys out !

4tonGT40

Reaction score
I had a good time and I'm glad I made it out. Maybe next year y'all can put on a bikini contest so I can enter it! LOL! Ahhh,dead sexy!!!

Ipkyss

Reaction score
I had a great time. I will be back next year for sure. It was my first time at a big diesel event. I really wanted to do the sled pulls. I was just WAY to far from home to break anything. One thing that would have made things a lot easier would have been a bathroom or two down by the sled pulls. Everything else was great

Reaction score
Thanks again for coming out everyone. I am glad to hear everyone had a great time, makes all of the hard work well worth it. We were not expecting the amount of people to show up that did and the track especially did not. Sorry we were not more prepared with concessions and facilities. Looks like next year will be bigger and better, we are all looking forward to growing this event.

John_P

Reaction score
Thanks again for coming out everyone. I am glad to hear everyone had a great time, makes all of the hard work well worth it. We were not expecting the amount of people to show up that did and the track especially did not. Sorry we were not more prepared with concessions and facilities. Looks like next year will be bigger and better, we are all looking forward to growing this event.
----------------------------------------------
Aaron:

My thanks to you and your entire staff for putting this event on! My Son and I had a great time. Having hosted events like this and worked at them over the last five years I can relate to how much work goes into putting one of these on. You guys did a great job Aaron and I know it will continue to grow in the future!

Thanks again Sir!

--------
John_P

Latest posts

Members online