Dialing in BOV

pog

Reaction score
Hey guys, my question is does anyone have the right numbers to set the dials on the bov for a decent dd and a good racing setting. I am playing around with the adjustments but just cant seem to hit the sweet spot. Any help would be great. Thanks guys.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Dialing them in can be touchy. I played with the setting that Elite set it up with and it worked well with the tow powers, but way too touchy for the HP's. I don't know where to start from but I just played with it for a while making small adjustments as I went.

pog

Reaction score
Yeah i am just going off of what bd sets it at. gonna take a bit to tweak it from their setting. Everyone has their own preferences i guess.

pog

Reaction score
Well right now its dumping boost early (10-15psi) on medium/full acceleration at lower speeds. And then hwy speeds get into the pedal and release nothing. Tried full throttle from 65mph and release nothing.

pog

Reaction score
So turn the two equally in the same direction?

pog

Reaction score
this thing is so weird. if i touch the violet wire the thing starts clicking and the red led flashes but when i move the pedal nothing. it taps into the blue/white wire right? not blue/brown or something wire. i get zero pedal response no matter what i adjust the APPS or anything

pog

Reaction score
i got it. wire wasnt properly connected. my bad

greasltn

Reaction score
Glad you got it, I was just going to say there are 2 blue/white wires at the tps. And what you said about the clicking when you touch the violet wire sounded like a bad connection.

pog

Reaction score
yeah i shouldve gone through it all before posting. i was just fed up with it. but all is good now.

Latest posts

Members online