SS T4 kit

bigjake0524

Reaction score
Sorry, Just saw this. Haven't been on here very much lately. The SS IC piping will be made this week. My production run for the SD and OBS kits will be done end of next week. The SD and OBS kits will have both hot and cold side IC pipes as well as the intake y out of 304ss. I will try and get some pics posted up this week. Sorry about that!

And all mounts are made standard with 304ss up-pipes now as well.

Homesteader

Reaction score
Sorry, Just saw this. Haven't been on here very much lately. The SS IC piping will be made this week. My production run for the SD and OBS kits will be done end of next week. The SD and OBS kits will have both hot and cold side IC pipes as well as the intake y out of 304ss. I will try and get some pics posted up this week. Sorry about that!

And all mounts are made standard with 304ss up-pipes now as well.

Thanks Jake,
Just didnt want to bother you. Been holding off to see your kit.

Homesteader

Reaction score
Anyone one hear if Jake has gotten his SS kit done yet?

It seems he is very busy now days.

bigjake0524

Reaction score
Here is a picture of a full t4 kit for an S400 turbo with hot and cold side IC pipes and air intake pipe for 6637 style filter setup. 304 is mill finish not polished. Downpipe is aluminized. Forgot to put the intake Y in for the picture. i will get some more picture soon. Somehow forget to take pictures of things most of the time!
e1093a3e.jpg

Homesteader

Reaction score
Here is a picture of a full t4 kit for an S400 turbo with hot and cold side IC pipes and air intake pipe for 6637 style filter setup. 304 is mill finish not polished. Downpipe is aluminized. Forgot to put the intake Y in for the picture. i will get some more picture soon. Somehow forget to take pictures of things most of the time!
e1093a3e.jpg

Thanks for the pics Jake!

bigjake0524

Reaction score
I'll send some PM's over. I'll get some pictures of the OBS kits up as well pretty soon. And some more of the SD kit as well. All up-pipes are now 304ss as well and 321ss is still an option. And adding wastegates also. And soon a wastegate option for the OBS trucks also.

bigjake0524

Reaction score
We haven't had time to build a kit for the OBS with a waste gate. We have a customer that has added one. It can be done. And one will be going into an OBS truck with a full 4" down pipe and has super duty manifolds on it. I can get some more pictures of the kits up. They are full 304ss up-pipes and intercooler piping. Down pipes are aluminized and we can upgrade the down pipe to stainless as well if desired.

Latest posts

Members online