No Limit Print Works Sample Work

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
i figured id post some cool stuff we've been doing.

We are just finishing up a job for joe hueser HD_250 , who is an officer on the USS George Washington Aircraft Carrier. definitely one of the coolest prints i have done to date.

joe_hueser_black_front1.jpg

joe_hueser_black_back.jpg

also we did stuff for matt and lance at cutting edge diesel, that turned out way cool.

V__3F80.jpg

heres a five color print we did for TS Performance .. this was a challenge to get the shading in the bull done... the bull alone is 4 colors if you look real close.

TS_Agri_power_front.jpg

dirtboy25

Reaction score
Very cool... I have a couple of shirts from CED and im impressed.

Whats your limit on colors? I may have something I want. When I get back home ill send a pm.

HD F250

Reaction score
Mike is a great guy to do business with and the quality is top notch. Thanks for the quick turn around!!!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Very cool... I have a couple of shirts from CED and im impressed.

Whats your limit on colors? I may have something I want. When I get back home ill send a pm.

6 colors per print, and 6 is VERY expensive.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Mike is a great guy to do business with and the quality is top notch. Thanks for the quick turn around!!!

haha its only quick once we have the print finalized.. you are gonna be very happy. we did have a few casualties since i brought in bft to apprentice and pull ink. but he learns fast and now is kicking ass on them as we speak.

HD F250

Reaction score
haha its only quick once we have the print finalized.. you are gonna be very happy. we did have a few casualties since i brought in bft to apprentice and pull ink. but he learns fast and now is kicking ass on them as we speak.

Its all good, we came up with an awesome design. Glad u got help so u didn't charge me overtime....lol. Go BFT, go!!!!!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Mike PM me some pricing. I will see if I can kick Marty in the butt to get some new shirts printed.

i dont really send out a set pricing structure, because there are so many variables, (colors, quantity, etc..) just know that i will beat any pricing and i will take very , very good care of my boy marty!

Latest posts

Members online