Quick Pedal Question

Krause

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Quick question on pedal assemblies Im hoping one of you has the jepardy like knowledge to answer. What pedal assemblies work in the OBS if for example you were putting a ZF5 in your truck? A guy over on the Nation has a truck parting out, and Im interested in his pedal assembly (because i need one for a manual swap) but its a 1990, are they the same pedals? Any help much appreciated! Here is the link..
http://powerstrokenation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104736
Oh and what about pedal assemblies from super doodies, anyone know if they are compatible?
Regards
Krause

broodu

Reaction score
im pretty sure the pedals are different from 87-91 and 92-97 not sure about the stupid duty pedals

Krause

Reaction score
Alright sorry guys but Im going to dig this up again. What about pedal assemblies from Non-diesel trucks of the 92-97 era, for example does a standard F150 1995 have the same pedals? Thanks !
Regards
Krause

Dieselfever

Reaction score
Yes gas and diesel are the same. There might be some extra stuff on them that needs to be removed like vacuum stuff for cruise control. I can't remember exactaly

-Michael

Krause

Reaction score
Thanks again, thats fine I can make it apply to my vehicle I just needed to know if the physical assembly was the same dimensions and such.