AF or RBP

ProjecT 9

Reaction score
Cant seem to make up my mind yet. I really like AF wheels but I also want to try out the RBP Revolver.

If I go with AF its gonna be the Shift design in 24x14. Still undecided on polished or PC'ed. Really dont want to deal with polishing but at the same time it looks great.
SHIFT-SS-375x375.png

RBP would be a Revolver, either 22x14 or 24x12. Reason I like this wheel is b/c its a 3pc and I can do a few different things with it. chrome lip, black face, vise versa, ect. Plus if I ding it I can replace peices of the wheel instead of replacing the whole wheel. Just wish they had a 24x14...
RBP-Revolver-3pc-Angle.jpg

Trucks gonna be at 12" with 38's for the 24" wheel. If I decide on the 22" RBP I'll set the truck at 10".

Cant decide...

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Jon. Tell me you can get the wheel without lettering on the face??

Spatel23

Reaction score
I like the RBP. Ive called and you can get it without the lettering. Asanti actually makes them for RBP.

I inquired about a set in custom color, but for the price, I expected more than a 6 month warranty on the finish. Needless to say, I said no thanks.

wasgas

Reaction score
Same offset? I normally like wheels that have a positive offset, the RBP shown looks like it may be a 0? As of now my next set would probably be RBP 94's

Worstenemy453

Reaction score
Im hoping to pick up being a dealer for AF shortly so i can put some of their wheels on my top secret project.

I actually havent seen that RBP wheel yet on my dealer page from where i get them. I actually really like it.

If going on your black truck, i have to say go with the RBP man. Diggin the black/black look myself.

JD18

Reaction score
RBP for sure

personally i like the letters when there done right to math the color of the truck
*red truck-black wheels with red letters

WoodBoy

Reaction score
I had a set of RBP's on my tacoma that caught hell in mud holes. They always cleaned up great, the wheel allen heads started to rust some (mud im sure played the most part) I called RBP up, told them I had maybe 8-10 rusting and all they asked for was my postal address and within a couple days I had 40 new allen head screws in a bag no questions asked

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
I also liked the RBP after seeing the pic, but only if they they come without the lettering on the lip
24x14 Dayum.....

ProjecT 9

Reaction score
Thanks for the input guys. I'd order'em without the lettering. Not that it looks bad, just not my taste.

I'm leaning toward the RBP wheel but another concern is having a 3pc wheel on a 4x4 truck. Makes me worry about leaking problems. I'm not gonna be jumping or anything, but a heavy truck, big tire, ect. I'll call RBP and see if they've had any problems.

Another thing is offset. I'll have to compare between the two brands. Think I'll ask if they have any new 3pc designs coming out for SEMA this year. Want to stay as current as possible.

Loving that its all painted though, man I hated polishing....

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
If they are indeed made by Asanti then you won't have leaking problems. Asanti is a hell of a brand. Expensive, but worth it. I plan to go that route when I order wheels

ProjecT 9

Reaction score
Yeah I spoke with RBP Monday and decided to stick with AF. Think I'll try out that new polished outer lip design they have available. Dont think I'm 100% sold on black wheels but the idea of not having to polish is driving me that way.

ProjecT 9

Reaction score
Get some www.britemax.com polish and don't look back. It's how I keep my stuff clean. SO easy to use.

Thanks man, if I go polished I'll give that a shot.

what did RBP say that swayed you?

Just the cost and the fact they dont have the size I'm wanting to run. (24x14)

The wheels look great, but if I was going to pay that I'd at least want the size I'm looking for. For the lift height you have to run to clear 24x12's with say 38's, I think the x12 looks too skinny. Just a personal opinion really.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.