• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

4 Ballistic 2.63" Joints

David N

Reaction score
I have 4 Ballistic 2.63" Forged Chromoly Joints.

*Bearing thru hole: 9/16"
*Stud Diameter/Thread Pitch: 7/8" 14tpi
*2 are left hand thread
*2 are right hand thread
*Nylatron Race: Billet/Solid
*These are rebuildable

I got these to make traction bars for my truck. They work great and did what I wanted, but I drive my truck everyday and I cant stand the clank. These are noisy in my opinion. Maybe not compared to other setups. But they would make a great setup for someone who doesn't mind. Ive had them on the truck for at least a year.

$125 and I'll pay the shipping.

If anyone thinks the price is outrageous, shoot me an offer. Worst I can say is no.

Here is a link to their website: http://www.ballisticfabrication.com/Forged-Chromoly-263-Ballistic-Joint_p_1636.html

TripleE44

Reaction score
Have you already taken them off of your truck? I have these same joints on a lot of my suspension from PMF, and they do not clank at all. I wonder if you didn't have them greased enough or tight enough.

NotStock

Reaction score
Ballistic has been having some complaints on noise as of recent. I believe its because they switch the material the races are made from. They have just recently again switched race materials in the 2.63" joints to a molded poly. The races are interchangeable with your current joints and are suppose to be noise free. It uses the same housing and ball. The 3.0" joints are soon to follow and we will be supplying these with all of our traction bars that previously used the delrin races.

David N

Reaction score
Yeah I took them off already. I have already ordered the the simple bushings for each end.

My bars have jam nuts on each end, and they kept coming loose. Only thing I could come up with was the vibrations were making them come loose.

And it could just be me? I don't know. Maybe loud to me isn't loud to someone else.

Latest posts

Members online