OUO Bolt On Traction Bar Set Up ???

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Anyone here have the bolt on OUO kit on their 2011

In trying to install mine and the bolt on axle mount is suppose to go over the u bolts for the leaf springs and mine isn't working out that way

So if anyone has a kit installed already could you take some pics of the axle mount and post them up so j can see what mines not doing

Aaron S

Reaction score
1 Are you running the style that replaces your cast lower U bolt mount plate with a new plate that has the traction bar mount integrated into it.
http://www.trucktoyzstore.com/realm/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=3043&idcategory=533

2 Or a completely seperate mount just for the traction bars and you do not touch the U bolts that are attaching the axle to the leaf springs.
http://www.trucktoyzstore.com/realm/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=2615&idcategory=533

The way your describing it I bet you have the second type, and by the pics on truck toyz site they probably wont work if your still running the factory U bolt setup.

Aaron

java

Reaction score
Are you talking about this part?
5f6500f7.jpg

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Got in touch with Dave at OUO today he is sending out the proper axle mounts that I need and a return label so I can ship the wrong ones back

Great people to deal with I won't hesitate to recommend OUO to anyone

SAK

Reaction score
Got in touch with Dave at OUO today he is sending out the proper axle mounts that I need and a return label so I can ship the wrong ones back

Glad to hear you got it squared away. See ya this weekend.

Jesse@MBRP

Reaction score
I have the ones like the picture above. The installation took all of 45mins once you get them out of their Fort Knox-esque packaging. LOL

Breaking Habits

Reaction score

Sorry to hear about the mix up on parts, dunno whose end it was on. Dave always makes things right. He's a top notch dude.
Jared

Latest posts

Members online