Amp Powerstep

Jgon08

Reaction score
There not to bad worst part is finding the wires to tap into. The rest is just bolts pretty much.

Ia PWRSTKE

Reaction score
Just remember, They wont work til all 4 wires are hooked up. I figured I could make one work at a time til I found all of the right wires. Its not bad except finding the right green wire.

17BLKplat

Reaction score
It does tell you, but that wire is buried in the middle of the loom. It's a bit of a hunt, but you'll get it. Everything else is really straight forward if you're reading directions.
One of my favorite "wow factor" mods. You'll be surprised how many people notice.

Thought you were lowering your truck though?

Jgon08

Reaction score
A lot of places sell them I bought mine from a dealer on Psn. I'd just research online and see what you come up with.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
It does tell you, but that wire is buried in the middle of the loom. It's a bit of a hunt, but you'll get it. Everything else is really straight forward if you're reading directions.
One of my favorite "wow factor" mods. You'll be surprised how many people notice.

Thought you were lowering your truck though?

Well I am.. Somewhat. Honestly the front is pretty low as is and I'm going to run 325/45/22s on it and they clear by literally like an 1/8th of an inch. I'm going to take the blocks out of the rear and that should set it level. I think you will be surprised at how low it is already haha but I have people complain about getting in and out of it, I guess because the seats are high.. Plus I slide out of my seat and I don't want to keep doing that and wear our that left side of my seat haha... The steps just seem like they will make it more convenient.

I got mine from 4 wheel parts btw

Chris

Reaction score
theyre real straight forward to install. bolt right on and fit nice. like mentioned above the hardest party is digging the right wires out of the loom. couple hours tops and youll be good to go.

We carry amp steps, so anyone interested can pm me for pricing.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
So are there 4 wires on the drivers side, and then another 4 on the passenger side?

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Haha I ordered it two days ago! It won't be in until the end of the week! I was just preparing myself for when it gets here. Lol I'll post pics as soon as its buttoned up! I was going to drive out to Ennis Texas this weekend but my truck is apart right now getting the bumpers done. So it's kind of in a mod phase just sitting in my garage lol

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Found my thru a ford dealer connection they had a guy order a set and never can to get them so I offered them $700 and they told me to come get them

Took me about 2 hours from start to finish installing mine not bad at all the hardest part was getting the 100 bolts that holds the factory steps on off then it was a breeze from there

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Okay... So maybe it's a supercab thing or a 2012 thing but my brake cable does not look like it needs to be moved using the special bracket... In fact the diagram in the instructions doesn't even look like what my cable system looks like. And also the step arms go in the first and second holes under the truck right? Bc there is a spot in the far back that it could go as well...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.