New 20's

Blackjack Livestock

Reaction score
The first step in the upgrade process and looking for idea's on what to do next.

Attachments

• IMG_0895.jpg
    IMG_0895.jpg
    903.7 KB · Views: 248

Blackjack Livestock

Reaction score
Thanks. I dont think I want to take them off because still have to take customers out in it so I was thinking powder coating black or the power step

Blackjack Livestock

Reaction score
Yes I am not a fan of chrome at all. I finally have some free time this weekend so taking the chrome on the mirrors off and de badge it is in my plans for the weekend.

17BLKplat

Reaction score
Step delete and FX4 sticker delete. Two free mods that do big things for these trucks.
I'd throw some smoke Recon mirror lights on. Tint, if you don't have it already. Lastly, another free one, 6.7 door emblem delete. Cleans up the side of the truck nicely.
You're off to a good start though!:thumbsup:

utlonghorns416

Reaction score
As soon as mine made it to the drive way, I pulled all the badges off. Like nate said it cleans the truck up nicely.

Worstenemy453

Reaction score
The power steps would definitely set it off, and i am running a deal on the Bestop steps which are the same steps as Amp's for cheaper.

I also vote for losing the door emblems as well.

Those wheels look great though.

BFinMO

Reaction score
Love the color as that is what I picked. Many of the suggestions previous are things I've done and am are building up to. Deff strip the Fx4 badges, just a little heat and they come right off. On the steps they wont look as bad when lifted or by going with a set of the 5" round vs the dorky square 6" ones. The recon lights looks great on the stearling grey as well. One more is to get the 2wd front valance (sp?) to replace the huge 4x4 one and remove the brackets behind them. Did this myself in just short of an hr.

tmillburg

Reaction score
i had those steps, i went with the XL plastic ones

Translated from Morse Code

Latest posts

Members online