• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

99-03 2wd leveling kit

Lowdown89

Reaction score
2 WD leveling kit for the front, 2 urethane spacers and the 2 studs for the coil spring hold down.... Decided to lower the back of my truck instead of raising the front $60 shipped

Lowdown89

Reaction score
I am honestly unsure of the brand as they do not have a name on them, here is a picture of them, the metal stud in the middle comes out it is just stuck in there so I dont lose them

levelingkit.jpg

Lowdown89

Reaction score
That's exactly what someone should do with these! As for me since I have kinda wrote off 22.5s for now I'm just going to pull the f350 block out and let it ride on my truck that's why I'm trying to sell these

neverkickn

Reaction score
I have the same kit I just haven't had time to install/allign it. Did you have to use stud extenders for your shocks or did they have enough travel in them still?

Lowdown89

Reaction score
I honestly don't know a guy here in town bought em so he could fit his 22.5s on his dually took them off 2 weeks later to lower it back down and I bought them from him with the intentions of using them but since it's 2wd I'm just gonna stick with lowering the back to level it that way instead of raising the front

Latest posts

Members online