Industrial Injection HPFP

BCB

Reaction score
Anybody tried them? I've heard a few rumors of them making big power (750ish) on a single pump and fuel alone.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
yup there are a handful of them out there couple trucks over 750 with that pump and 110s

IT will maintain 2.25 ms of pulse width with a 110 hp injector

Dzchey21

Reaction score
reliability?

didn't a few send metal through the fuel system?

One that i know of PSDTrav, but i think he is still running a pump

The one here local has had it for over 10k miles no issues

Erik claw runs one, i think its been on for 20k+ miles with no issues amount others

Dzchey21

Reaction score
not sure, i think two stock pumps has more fuel than 1 industrial, and the load is split between two pumps instead of one single pump.

mike@haller's

Reaction score
The Industrial pump seems to be working very well so far. Only one failure that I know of. The pump has been able to maintain any tune we've thrown at it so far but I believe were near the limits of it.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Like Dustin mentioned, I have just over 22,000 miles on mine and no issues at all. Right now it is supporting 85hp injectors just fine.

jdgleason

Reaction score
Shone is running an industrial pump and 150s and that truck makes well north of 800 on fuel and much more than that with nitrous... that being said I think the real advantage to twin pumps is the reliablility.

BCB

Reaction score
Has anybody seen any failures out of these II pumps yet tho? I mean I understand the theory that two pumps running at say 75% are going to last longer then one running at 100%... theoretically, but has anyone actually seen one fail due to pushing say 150 nozzles for X amount of miles?

BFT

Reaction score
Has anybody seen any failures out of these II pumps yet tho? I mean I understand the theory that two pumps running at say 75% are going to last longer then one running at 100%... theoretically, but has anyone actually seen one fail due to pushing say 150 nozzles for X amount of miles?

the only failure that the 6.4 has seen cranking out that much power is the input shaft and the TC

Latest posts

Members online