• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Suspension Swap (VA/NC)

eric.davis

Reaction score
As I've posted before on PSN I'm looking to swap out my Pro Comp stage 2 lift for your stock suspension parts. and sell my OUO traction block set-up with adjustable large gusset bars and adjustable top plate with 3/4" ubolts and my 38x15.5x20 toyos. I'm looking for 2k OBO. I'll also include OUO drive line drop as well for who ever is interested.

David S.

Reaction score
have any pics or anything? All I've got is billisteen shocks and 35's on 20's. I'm in VA as well and I've seen your truck at Morgan's Corner before

eric.davis

Reaction score
have any pics or anything? All I've got is billisteen shocks and 35's on 20's. I'm in VA as well and I've seen your truck at Morgan's Corner before

IMG_0021-1.jpg

IMG_0010-2.jpg

IMG_0008-1.jpg

IMG_0012-1.jpg

2004Stroker6.0

Reaction score
Off topic but man your truck looks sick, I thought about coming out and meeting up with yall but F that you put me down hahaha. Im up at Ft.Eustis not far away.

Wish I could trade though good luck shouldnt be too hard to trade with someone.

eric.davis

Reaction score
Off topic but man your truck looks sick, I thought about coming out and meeting up with yall but F that you put me down hahaha. Im up at Ft.Eustis not far away.

Wish I could trade though good luck shouldnt be too hard to trade with someone.

Thanks. Hopefully I can get rid of it pretty soon.

Smokin6-0

Reaction score
Eric,

Have you tried Craig's List? I am sure that you will be able to work something out quickly if you post it up there.

eric.davis

Reaction score
Eric,

Have you tried Craig's List? I am sure that you will be able to work something out quickly if you post it up there.

No. I would like to trade someone from the forums but am always open to all suggestions and ways to try and trade and sell my lift.

Smokin6-0

Reaction score
I think you should give it a try. With so many of you military guys around here, someone is bound to take you up on it.

eric.davis

Reaction score
its a 6"?

id love to do it but i really shouldnt. lol

no its an 8. It can be a 6 if the spacer is removed under the coils. Thats how fabtech and pro comp make their kits 8". I also have PMFs adjustable track bar as well if you wanted that too. Wouldn't charge you for it. I really would like to sell my traction block setup as well along with my tires.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
I posted at the other place but I'll do it here too, if you want to part with just the procomp radius arms let me know and shoot me a pm price.

I have a set of 08 f250 rear springs too if you need them, I can also work out a deal with you for the 6" drop brackets and stock radius arms I have too if that helps.

Thanks

eric.davis

Reaction score
UPDATE:

I've been in contact with someone in NC that is going to swap me for my front suspension for his stock and trade my tires for new 305/50/20 nitto 420s plus some extra cash. The plan is to get this done on the 9th of July. He is not going to buy my OUO traction bars so those will be for sell. I would like to get someone local just so I don't have to deal with the whole shipping. But if no one is interested in them then I will take offers on the bars. I'm looking for $1200