NHRDA @ Redding

newman

Reaction score
Who all is going? What hotel is everyone staying at? I'm gonna try and make it depending on finances.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
As of now, I plan on being there; truckles. May drive up fri night, not sure of where I am staying or any of that noise.

strokin_girl04

Reaction score
As of now, I plan on being there; truckles. May drive up fri night, not sure of where I am staying or any of that noise.

Oh hell Erik. LOL if you need to somewhere to stay, I'm sure Matt wouldn't turn you away. He's only an hour.5 south of Redding.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Cool, and dpc champion shirts to wear? Just saying....

LOL I don't have any shirts that say that, just some DPC shirts.

Oh hell Erik. LOL if you need to somewhere to stay, I'm sure Matt wouldn't turn you away. He's only an hour.5 south of Redding.

I don't need to put anyone out, just haven't looked for lodging yet. Pretty much decided to go when I wrote the comment.

What is the address of the track?

Last edited:

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
LOL I don't have any shirts that say that, just some DPC shirts.

I don't need to put anyone out, just haven't looked for lodging yet. Pretty much decided to go when I wrote the comment.

What is the address of the track?

Super 8 in redding is cheapish and very decent for the price! We will be there 3 nights with a group of 4

strokin_girl04

Reaction score
Do they start the pulls before the racing is over?

Nope. Official schedule says pulls start at 5. Unless there are quite a bit more trucks then usual pulling, I don't see it going much later then 6:30. Maybe 7 since one class of tractors was added to the line up. Brian Massetti gets the sled rolling and they get things done with pretty quick.