• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB SD up pipes and turbo pedestal

Petro

Reaction score
I need parts to convert my obs turbo setup to a Super Duty Setup. I think i need the turbo, up pipes and exhaust manifolds. My stock obs turbo took a dump and i have a SD turbo sittin on the shelf so i figured id just convert. If someone would have OBS up pipes, an obs turbo and pedestal sittin around id just keep it with that setup. When i was pullin the stock turbo i broke the pedestal and may have hurt the up pipes so i think ill just replace it all when i have the engine pulled this weekend

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
What year truck are you putting this on? Kinda hard to follow what you were saying in the first post.

I have just about everything you would need to put a sd turbo on an obs including intercooler and pipes if that is what you are looking for.

bad12jr

Reaction score
I have a turbo, pedistal, up pipes and drivers side manifold. Also have the Y pipe off a motor I bought 01 model PM me if you need to know more.

Latest posts

Members online