Fifth wheel hitch

Denver

Reaction score
Reese makes good hitches. Make sure you get one that is rated to pull the weight of the trailer.

rpm-inc

Reaction score
Another one popped up on cl. Reese #30047 16k. Also has the kwik slide. Its about 900 new. This one is from 04 but looks almost new. Got it for 300 with all the rails and brackets.

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
I have one for free if you want it. Either pick it up, or pay shipping. It is older, I have the hitch, and rails, but the mounting arms under the bed went away with the truck. they were welded on. Let me know if you are interested, and Ill shoot you some pics. I am bringing it to the dump if you dont want it.

corb

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
weight rating?

I need one for the 450. getting tired of switching the rails between the 450 and 250

I just looked on it, I thought it was higher, but, it is rated for 14,000. It is a REESE CLASSIC. Def an older model. When I bought my 450, it was sitting in the bed, not attached.... just sitting there.... Like I said, I dont want anything for it. Just shipping cost. It has sat there in front of my shop for long enough.

Adjustable up/down position. No side to side tilt. I have front and rear rails. Just no truck mounts.

Attachments

• IMG_0848.jpg
    IMG_0848.jpg
    732.4 KB · Views: 50

Latest posts

Members online