• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

need 05-07 front bumper

jonnysteals

Reaction score
I was in a fender bender with my truck and need a front bumper. I would prefer a complete chrome bumper with brackets if possible. Located on southern nj. If anyone has one or knows where I can find one reasonably priced it would be very helpful.

4tonGT40

Reaction score
I was in a fender bender with my truck and need a front bumper. I would prefer a complete chrome bumper with brackets if possible. Located on southern nj. If anyone has one or knows where I can find one reasonably priced it would be very helpful.

I would try this online place first...its a website we use on the insurance side of the bodyshop business but they will have what you are looking for..good luck

http://www.car-part.com/

bmiller5

Reaction score
Not to derail but I could use some 05-07 bumper brackets asap if anyone has a set. If so Pm me

Free bump jonny

jonnysteals

Reaction score

Mdub707

Reaction score
Everything on ebay is knock-off junk. The chrome will probably peel in no time flat.

Just so you know, I've been scouring ebay/craigslist/forums for the last almost 12 months trying to find a good deal on a used 05/07 chrome front bumper. Every time one popped up, it was gone in no time, and most of the time it wasn't even a great deal.

I ended up getting a new one from Sunrise Ford (sponsor here) for under $300 NEW. They even cut me a deal on shipping. I got a couple other things but the total price was around $325 shipped on a new one, no brackets, just the bumper itself. Not a bad deal. Look at the junk on ebay, it's almost that price...

Daryl@TDP

Reaction score
Everything on ebay is knock-off junk. The chrome will probably peel in no time flat.

Just so you know, I've been scouring ebay/craigslist/forums for the last almost 12 months trying to find a good deal on a used 05/07 chrome front bumper. Every time one popped up, it was gone in no time, and most of the time it wasn't even a great deal.

I ended up getting a new one from Sunrise Ford (sponsor here) for under $300 NEW. They even cut me a deal on shipping. I got a couple other things but the total price was around $325 shipped on a new one, no brackets, just the bumper itself. Not a bad deal. Look at the junk on ebay, it's almost that price...

Not a bad price at all on Ford Parts. I'll def talk to them because I want to redo my 05 front end with a few changes.

Mdub707

Reaction score
Sunrise has been great to deal with and honestly for that price I didn't even see the need to look for a used one.

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
Whats so different about the 05 brackets? Mine bolted right up to my 04 with no mods using the old brackets

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Tapatalk 2