AFE Big Boost (6637 Replacement) Filters!!

JAP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Ok guys. $90 shipped plus your PSA discountgets the AFE Big Boost to your door.

This filter is a direct fit replacement for those who have done, or plan to do the 6637 filter. It claims to outflow the 6637, and is washable.
Here are a few pictures, courtesy of Tarm.

The only thing required to utilize this filter is: a 6" piece of 4" diameter exhaust piping.

sizeimage-1.jpg

sizeimage-2.jpg

sizeimage-7.jpg

sizeimage-6.jpg

sizeimage-3.jpg

sizeimage.jpg

:ford::ford::ford::ford::ford::ford:

PM me or text for final pricing!! 228-365-0698

Lowdown89

Reaction score
I have a stock filter off my stage 2 kit I will measure and check... I honestly would like to do away with my stage 2 intake and just run one of these filters since they are way bigger than the filter that comes with the intake kit.. Are these the dry filters or the kind you oil?

JAP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I have a stock filter off my stage 2 kit I will measure and check... I honestly would like to do away with my stage 2 intake and just run one of these filters since they are way bigger than the filter that comes with the intake kit.. Are these the dry filters or the kind you oil?

They are oiled. I like mine a lot. It's so big that you hardly ever have to do maintenance.

Diesel Innovations

purpleheart350

Reaction score
I run One of these and I love it. Seems to be more free flowing than the 6637. But I would keep the 6637 for when you "do" need to clean and re-oil the afe

JAP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I have recharge kits. However, I got my covers through Complete Performance, give them a shout.

97BambiBasherPSD

Reaction score
By any chance does this filter have a "kit" that goes with it? Like pipe from the turbo to the filter?

Sent from my Pear phone using Tapatalk

JAP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Do these just replace the 6637 filter? Or is it the whole kit? Cause riff raff's filter is 60 bucks
Say what??

Do they make one like the one you are selling, That is cleanable BUT does not need oiled???
I'll definitely check on that for you.
By any chance does this filter have a "kit" that goes with it? Like pipe from the turbo to the filter?

Sent from my Pear phone using Tapatalk
I'm sure I can get something together, but that isn't required.

Latest posts

Members online