New No Limit 6.0 Intake Kit

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
After many requests and questions i built a brother to the 6.4 No Limit intake , for the 6.0 . We found that to have the longest intake radius possible, and for looks and cleanliness, we moved the connection from the standard location of all others, down behind the air intake. This not only offers substantial airflow improvements over stock , but replaces the cheap plastic CAC pipe. for the first run i did them in aluminum. i wouldnt usually post something like this in the 6.0 section, but because i have never marketed to the 6.0 crowd, i figured this would be the best place for an initial offering. Cost can be found in the no limit forum as i dont want to advertise it in a tech forum. these will begin shipping sometime next week. they will be available through elite diesel, river city diesel, absolute performance, rudy's diesel, and mpd. i am REALLY happy with how long we were able to radius the intake elbow. kit includes boots, gaskets, clamps and mounting hardware. It will be available in raw aluminum and polished aluminum. matching hot pipe will be available in the next 2 weeks. This one is for garrett, the boss.

6_0_intake_2.jpg

6_0_intake_3.jpg

6_0_intake_4.jpg

6_0_intake_1.jpg

Last edited:

Goose

Reaction score
That looks awesome. I was wondering when we would see this. Is it going to have bungs for the juice?

Last edited:

chappy

Reaction score
I've got the banks 3.5in pipes to go with banks technicooler. I think the 3.5in slows the boost responce on mine. I've been thinking of going back to 3in and these might be the ticket. Whats the price on the non polished?

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Can't wait for mine to come in! Gonna be sweet with the APEX manifold.

Thanks again buddy.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Its a waste for ppl who arent moving much air. I think there are benefits to a 3.5. But probably on the same level as a batmowheel. But what about some twins? Then that 3.5 is nice to have. I believe its worth having. Simply because its just that much more effort forlower friction btw air molecules

I see no reason for 3.5" ever. 1200hp Dmax's , cummins and 6.4's don't need it. Especially coming out of an inter cooler.

chappy

Reaction score
I swear the 3.5in piping only hurts my setup but I'm nowhere close to ever needing it. Still need a price Mike on both pipes.

That bad boy fit an 04 style or would I have to remove the butterfly piece?
You're gonna have to remove the egr throttle body by the looks. I don't see that as a bad thing. Mines been gone for awhile

Members online

No members online now.